Getting Thrawn without Ezra?!

I have a player in my guild who is hoping to get 7* Thrawn without Ezra. He is farming currently, but not likely to have in time for next event. That said, I know a couple players on the forums here have done it without Ezra. I'm looking for any mod and/or strategic advice that could help him. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Anybody?
  • Options
    Anything’s possible. However Ezra is the damage dealer of the whole team.to do it without him he’s going to have to seriously buff Sabine and Hera to make up for it. I don’t know if sabines unique will compensate.
  • Gawejn
    1133 posts Member
    Options
    Without Ezra? Depends on gear lvl of Pheonix. Depends if Sabine and Zeb have zetas. With zetas on them it is possible. With g8? Hard to say.
  • Options
    It would take all day if it's possible...nobody except Ezra really makes any heavy hits.
  • Options
    I did it without Ezra. All G8 except for Sabine (who I figured was the weak link) and she was 1 piece off G10. I modded everyone for as much prot as poss, and after failing a LOT (and reading more advice) put as much speed on everyone as I could. I don't have any mega mods tho. It took...most of my sanity and the majority of my soul. I forget how many attempts-maybe 150? It really comes down to RNG from what I experienced and what I read. But it can be done!
  • Options
    Hmm...now I really want Thrawn.
    LendersQ wrote: »
    It took...most of my sanity and the majority of my soul.

But probably not that much...

:smiley: