Still havent recieved the 4000 crystals worth of Kylo shards after buying BF2? Just make a ticket!

And they’ll offer you 200 crystals!

This is a complete joke. EA support is a joke. Is there any dev on here that can help with this? They told me to either take the 200 crystals which will but me exactly 3 kylo shards or just do my dailies until feb 1st... Im assuming theyre doing what they usually do by saying that and just hoping it’ll go away..

Replies

• Options
    1) you didn't need to buy BF2 for Kylo shards.
    2) I've heard if you didn't get it automatically you can go into your device settings and clear app data... reopening and in they go.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Which of course also means... Take the Free 200 crystals yo!
  • Options
    Take the 200 crystals first, then collect Kylo shards. Win-win!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

Sorry this is all the help I can offer. I have gone through them for issues too, you just have to keep with it and it will all be ok.

You seem to have some good advice, but if you need a little extra you can reach out to <<Kozispoon>> with a direct message.