Most Fun Teams To Play

Prev1
Gifafi
6017 posts Member
WUG? Resistance is great, but mainly in tb or anywhere skills stack

NS are fun af

love ewoks with daka but need her for ns so working on paploo (but like logray better)

Jedis zzzz nope

I run cls/zolo/chaze/r2 in arena (shut up, haters lol)

zader ep etc also fun

Thoughts?
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Options
    I loved the nightsister and they made the first 5 nodes of galactic war enjoyable for me.
  • Options
    For fun but not arena quality. I like luminara zeta lead. R2 chopper Yoda atf. Really fun.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix is fun but tedious. Resistance is a blast in TB and GW
  • Options
    On normal tank-any stage-Luke lead,ezra,raid han,chirrut,biggs...this team will last until rage racking up huge points. Fun team!
  • TukkuRask
    79 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Just about any rebel team with ZJyn leader - specifically in GW/TB.

Getting to the last stage of a battle in TB and having full protection on your entire team, even the squishies ... that is fun for me.
  • Options
    I enjoy my ep lead empire team, not the biggest hitters as not missed but can rip through a good section of gw and I enjoy watching the stack of debuffs
  • Options
    I enjoyed Zeta Maul, zSavage, Sith Assassin, Palpatine, and Nihilus in Arena until R2 killed it. I still enjoy using them in other aspects of the game.

I am having fun with Boba Fett lead with 4 Hans or 3 Hans and Vet Chewie in GW.
  • Options
    Playing around with troopers they are fun. Res is great. I still have a bunch of fun with clones in p4. Phx is Great for what they give you for such little gear.
  • Options
    I’ve always enjoyed the clones. If they ever get a rework, I might be able to use them in more areas of the game.
  • Options
    I loved Zader SAssy EP Shore DN back in the day...
    Really miss them...
  • Options
    Why is it that most of the fun teams to play have very little validity in arena.
  • Options
    I would love to see more teams with viability for Arena. The issue is there are no teams worth building because of the cookie cutter formula. Wiggs Lando STH. Wiggs Chaze Lando, Nihilus Sith, ZCLS, Zarriss, Z2D2. It so old it’s disgusting.

The one team I thought looked fun was a Cody Lead with speed mods, all clones except Sgt. Replace Sgt with Leia. Cody and Leia feed off each other. Their synergy is amazing but requires very high speed for Cody to work.
  • Options
    nute gunray(lead), NS zombie, NS acolyte + whatever
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Phoenix is fun but tedious.

I know exactly what you mean by that and you're dead on.
  • Options
    I would love to see more teams with viability for Arena. The issue is there are no teams worth building because of the cookie cutter formula. Wiggs Lando STH. Wiggs Chaze Lando, Nihilus Sith, ZCLS, Zarriss, Z2D2. It so old it’s disgusting.

The one team I thought looked fun was a Cody Lead with speed mods, all clones except Sgt. Replace Sgt with Leia. Cody and Leia feed off each other. Their synergy is amazing but requires very high speed for Cody to work.

Whaaa if anyone replace rex with Leia, otherwise they hit so softly it's like a wet flannel. I say this as a clones lover too
  • Options
    Enerdrizer wrote: »

wut
  • Options

Whaaa if anyone replace rex with Leia, otherwise they hit so softly it's like a wet flannel. I say this as a clones lover too

Ugnaught Lead, Zobot, Zando, Underworld Police and Mob Enforcer. Guaranteed to give you 5000 in Arena!
  • Options
    FO under Phasma lead. Assists and TM forever. Not as much fun in arena since you won't win against CLS. But still a lot of fun.
  • Options
    I’ve never really enjoyed First Order. The TIE Pilot always seems to die really quickly.
  • Options
    I love Droids most of all. With all the AOE and crits, you just get so many turns. Too bad they've been so utterly useless for so long.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section....
  • Options
    I love my Nilus lead Sith with Zylo. Super fun to play and versatile.
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    FO under Phasma lead. Assists and TM forever. Not as much fun in arena since you won't win against CLS. But still a lot of fun.

My Phoenix just wasted a FO team with a Zeta Tie Pilot. It literally took all of 2 minutes to kill the whole team. I kept Kylo stun locked or focused on Kanan. All GS 9 on my side.
  • Options

My Phoenix just wasted a FO team with a Zeta Tie Pilot. It literally took all of 2 minutes to kill the whole team. I kept Kylo stun locked or focused on Kanan. All GS 9 on my side.

Psst. That's because First Order is trash.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

That doesn't seem remotely correct. This isn't focused on 'strategy' of teams, it's about how fun they are to play.
  • skywhopper
    451 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

What does this have to do with how much fun FO is to play? The same FO team can waste your phoenix team in just as little time. The AI sucks. Who cares?
  • Options
    Enerdrizer wrote: »

With leia and geonosian spy
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

That doesn't seem remotely correct. This isn't focused on 'strategy' of teams, it's about how fun they are to play.

This
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    clone suck