Vader Rework plz

DEATHCOYOTE
977 posts Member
edited November 2017
I mean for goodness sakes, you just made raid han insanely powerful with a unique advantage that is positively insane. Free super crit hits before the fight starts. What in the world. Vader blocked ALL HIS FIRST SHOTS... do I need to link the video of that clip to jog your memories? Might as well right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtoqDF8EnsA

Would you look at that??? :open_mouth:
Han shot first... and VADER didn’t care did he? NOPE! He blocked it with his bare hand. I can get past the fact that you let the sister kisser who got his tail kicked by wildlife and cried in mud and got his hand chopped off being able to Solo the rancor... literally one character can solo it... if you update the character known as THE GALACTIC TERROR...

It’s rather shocking how long it’s been and he’s not been updated when clearly, with the releases you have put forth for other characters, Vader really needs to be.

Replies

• Options
    #MakeVaderGreatAgain
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Just for info: this is the Force ability Tutaminis used to absorb or deflect concentrated energy! And yeah... it's a CRIME that Vader had not undergone any rework all this time!

Powers should be reserved for notable users of the power, lol. Vader should have Choke, Bastilla should have Battle Meditation, not Yoda, and Revan should have Tutaminis as an ability lol. Now they just need to release them!
  • Options
    Vader should get a damage boost for sure. And another unique and another Zeta.

No way CLS should be as powerful as he is without Vader at least being on that level.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    It will never happen. No money in it.

This.

This game was better overall in the beginning. I know it’s about making money, but lately it’s been all greed and a money grab. I’ve been playing since launch and it has gotten exponentially worse.

Maybe the devs will hook up us players with something we don’t have to pay to win with.

For the record I have spent some money on this game. Not thousands of dollars but definitely a couple hundred over the two years. Definitely.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    It will never happen. No money in it.

This.

This game was better overall in the beginning. I know it’s about making money, but lately it’s been all greed and a money grab. I’ve been playing since launch and it has gotten exponentially worse.

Maybe the devs will hook up us players with something we don’t have to pay to win with.

For the record I have spent some money on this game. Not thousands of dollars but definitely a couple hundred over the two years. Definitely.

It is entirely about the $$$ but even still they incentivize at the same time NOT buying packs. Pure teams are a joke in this game unless they are rebels or LS. DS can be plugged into LS teams and it’s apathetic design imho, and counter productive to them incentivizing folks buying packs.
  • Options
    He is awful, he is weak just because he is not a Rebel
  • Options
    My idea for vader is to let him switch to a new set of abilities similar to cls kit. And of course a damage increase on basic
  • Options
    They just need to not REWORK stupid Han Solo who I’m now THANKFUL is dead in the movies because CG just makes me purely hate him. He double shots or even triple shots Vader to death from full health and seeing as how vader just blocked that in the movie with his stinkin hand, it’s the best example of how out of touch with Star Wars some of these characters have become.
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1706 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @DEATHCOYOTE ALSO....GIVE PALP A **** ZETA ALREADY!!!!!!!! (Along with a Vader rework)

AND, do what they did with Wiggs, the vets, Cassian and K2 and Chaze (if Vader or palp is present they attack, get bonus, Yadda yadda yadda)

We have toons that people have never heard of Getting a zeta, yet one of the most powerful sith/empire characters has zero. He needs three and they need to be among the best in the game, a la CLS (who isn’t even jedi Luke...)

Clarification: not one of the most powerful in the game, but in the history of the canon.