Is this a strong team?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited February 2016
Poe, st han, rey, ig86, and qgj.
Great taunt and turn meter manipulation along with high dps. How would this team do in arena? What are the weaknesses of this team?
Also, phasma or poggle can be switched in for qgj or rey.

Is this a strong team? 40 votes

Yes, very strong
7%
HyperalloyWillkimm98DuckDodgers 3 votes
Yes, strong
17%
Larose11Siropo99GillyCalus_78PlasmajcosuJaquizz1616 7 votes
Yes, but can be beaten by...
20%
Enigmaticienl3end3rCrokadorfnTiskilzzMikymateDarth_MalakJespitosSimic 8 votes
It's ok
27%
Syth_HunterdarksideHuitzyPlague_IncSlevinBurgerAl_TizEllo_AstyPoneyTheReal_Mol_Eliza1SNAKEMANDarth_Sid5 11 votes
No, it is not good
17%
RonTomKAULIJoshGIvan_DragoHauzerScinfulSpecko 7 votes
No, it is weak
10%
Midian_CabalSupremeeBitzuSoul_Jah 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    It's ok
    Seems like it would be fun on offense, but the AI will use both counters as soon as it can on defense. No point in having poe and st han for defense (and defense is your last offense team so...)
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Replace Han with another facewrexking dps, or Dooku, or Daka
  • Options
    Yes, but can be beaten by...
    Will suck when the AI pilots both taunts at the same time.

Also, anyone running QGJ(lead), GS and 3 others will tear this team to pieces. your Rey and QGJ will be dead before the taunts go up and then you have no dmg to finish the fight
  • Options
    No, it is not good
    It's good for offense, but easy to beat on defence. Rey dies immediately, and then dps is weak due to tanks being called for assists often.
  • Options
    No, it is weak
    What is with these vote options.. you should have said NO, and why... not divide and see ****...
    It's bad you have no **** heal and no Sid.. so they can heal every time they freaking want... you need to win not freaking stand there like a duck
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Options
    Yes, very strong
    eBitzu wrote: »
    What is with these vote options.. you should have said NO, and why... not divide and see ****...
    It's bad you have no **** heal and no Sid.. so they can heal every time they freaking want... you need to win not freaking stand there like a duck

First of all you dont need a healer.
    Second, sid is weak, he has 9k health and medium damage.
    You obviously dont know strategy at all if you think sid is necessary to win.
  • Options
    I like it high attack and assist...
  • Options
    I'd say replace poe with emperor/JediKnight anakin for attack or luminara for a healer
  • Options
    Yes, strong
    I run Poe and Han in the same team and there great, It's actually really good to activate them at the same time for the turn meter control.
  • Options
    Yes, very strong
    Larose11 wrote: »
    I run Poe and Han in the same team and there great, It's actually really good to activate them at the same time for the turn meter control.

What * and gear lvl is your team? Also, what rank do u finish normally?