Cantina energy hording for the anavsery

Let's just say it is double drops on the 24th.
What is the most optimal time/way to stack up on enegry ?
Is there a cap?

Let me know how you guys are approaching this

Replies

• Options
    It is a really bad idea to waste 120 cantina energy every day only to get 45 unless you are 27 lvl or less and you want to prepare for arena
  • Options
    Stacking means you will waste 5 energy refresh per hour x 24 (hours per day) x Y (number of days til hypothetical double drop)...
    I prefer saving cristals and go for cantina refreshes when the event is actually ON, or 24 hours before, if it is announced so I don't waste anything.

Just my dolphin point of view.
  • Options
    Why would you let the energy go to waste once youre capped? You could easily spend the same amount you wasted and essentially double-triple what you were going to spend it on anyways between now and then.

~D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is no cap, at least not one I have heard seen.

I never hoard energy, just store currency. Just think of all the free farming you are losing, 120 cantina and 240 regular energy every day. All to gain 45 cantina, and 135 regular a day. Unless you have all the toons on nodes and you know that a toon is going to the exact spot you want, I can't see a good balance to doing that.

It's seems like the balance wouldn't work out in your favor, in cantina especially since there is a wide variance in the energy used on a node. If you weigh your decision based on a 12 and it goes to 16, you lose out a lot more then you gain.
  • Options
    Ah ok I see THX for the input guys
    So its best to keep doing my 3 refreshes
    On kylo and Finn and hope for rey lol