Phase 6 special mission rewards

Our entire guild did not get the special mission bonus for phase 6.

Has this happened to any other guilds?

Replies

  • Kyno
    20104 posts Moderator
    have to ask, did anyone do and complete the special mission? (the non IT version of is it plugged in)

    i guess it has been long enough that they should have been here by now.

    I suggest you post this at <<Answers HQ>> to get it the attention it desesrves.
  • Nikoms565
    10401 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Kyno wrote: »
    have to ask, did anyone do and complete the special mission? (the non IT version of is it plugged in)

    i guess it has been long enough that they should have been here by now.

    I suggest you post this at <<Answers HQ>> to get it the attention it desesrves.

    Yes, several of us cleared it. And we had already posted on Answers HQ.

    John Matrix was posting it to try to help gather information to see if it was a TB-wide issue or guild specific.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: DeathStarVentDesigners - DVD for short.
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • We received rewards yes.
  • bomber
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    My guild is having this issue as well. We contacted support at Answers HQ and we were told to post this issue here in the forum.
  • Ymiron
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    In my guild we got around 27 completions (amongst 35 tries). No one received rewards.
  • Kyno
    20104 posts Moderator
    Ymiron wrote: »
    In my guild we got around 27 completions (amongst 35 tries). No one received rewards.
    @Ymiron Please make sure to post to <<Answers HQ>> so this gets the attention it deserves.

  • Same. BHG SG didn't get the rewards.
  • Nikoms565
    10401 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    bomber wrote: »
    My guild is having this issue as well. We contacted support at Answers HQ and we were told to post this issue here in the forum.

    I don't understand the bolded. Answers HQ told you to post in the forum? But the forums have stated that bugs are supposed to be reported at Answers HQ. :/

    ETA: I had a link for an Answer HQ survey. I filled it out. :) Please visit <<Answers HQ>> and fill out a survey to let them know how helpful they have been in bug resolution.

    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: DeathStarVentDesigners - DVD for short.
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
Sign In or Register to comment.