Free stuff

Sirsully75
3 posts Member
edited January 2018
New to game and digging it, but is there any helpthat doesnt cost money? Alntips or gifts greatly appreciated. Game code 199-517-725
Post edited by Sirsully75 on

Replies

• Options
    You can't give stuff in this game.

• Options
    See didnt know that, thank you l, got any more tips
  • crzydroid
    7317 posts Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the forum! There a lot of people on here who are happy to help guide you through the early phases of the game. You can also look up threads that have been posted on starting guides and good squads.

I don't know what "gifts" you are looking for, but if you join a guild, you can request gear from your guildmates. No resources though. You can also add allies so you can borrow their characters to help you through missions.

It is very possible to do this game as free-to-play, if that is the direction you are going.It just may take a little more time. Again, there are a lot of people on forums who can help you with good crystal management whether you decide to go all f2p or to buy.
  • Sirsully75
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks for the help greatly appreciated
    Post edited by Sirsully75 on
  • Options
    Thank you Star wars galaxy of heros
  • ppix3
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Welcome to the game! If you add some high ranked allies it lets you “borrow” a character from their squad in some battles. That defanitly helped me when I first started out...I’ll send ya a ally invite.

Just realized this post was like 3 months old...