Mace Windu Buff

I noticed a lot of complaints on Mace. He did get better, but one of the top 3 greatest Jedi ever needs some more love. Here is what I got.

Shatterpoint:
At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 45% chance to Expose a random enemy until the end of his turn. In addition Mace gains 22% turn meter whenever he attacks an exposed enemy and ignores Healing Immunity for two turns. He has +35% Evasion against Sith attacks.

What do you guys think?

Replies

• Options
    Which Jedi is better to level up

Mace or Anakin
  • Options
    Mace is easier/faster. Unfortunately they both suck...
  • Options
    Mace is easier, but Anakin is better
  • Options
    I'm not sure I completely like your change. I do think we definitely need some anti-sith love though!
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I don't think it would make him any better. He's still one of the last guys that'll get picked off.

Honestly, I'm upset EA changed him. He's still bad and now can't help me with the Jedi event against Yoda....

He should be an attacker with good speed and damage. 11k health would be the trade off.

Fury - Deal physical damage to enemy and gain offense up on critical hit.

Shatter point - Deal physical damage to target with 60% chance to inflict speed down and 90% chance to inflict defense down for three turns

Retribution - every time Mace takes damage, there is 25% chance that he gains 25% turn meter

Same leader ability

In the SW universe, he's no tank, but is an aggressive attacker. The rework was disappointing imo
  • Options
    Mace Windu is a strong master jedi,why his damage is so weak ??? why geo soldier is stronger than him ??? EA should do a lot of job ,pleasssssss!!!
  • VicSetac
    71 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    His expose should be 100% if it lasts only for his turn. I'd also like for it to target your current target instead of being random.

If it's wished to stay at 45% and random. Then allow it 2 turns, instead of just his.
  • Options
    we talk this by data

Mace Windu
    geo soldier
  • Sagefire
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I would change his skills in that way :)

Invincible Assault:

With the 50% dmg buff on his first skill he only hits with 2.6-3k, barely crits with 4k

I think this skill needs an overall 50% dmg buff and then 50% again if he has more than 50% life.
    So he would hit with 3.6-4k non crit.
    This 60% lifesteal is completely useless. None is focusing Mace, why should they, he makes no dmg. So why does he need this? Once he dropped below 50% health his dmg buff is gone and he hits with 2k...his heal is about 1-1.2k, it makes no difference if you ask me.
    I would remove the heal and replace it with even more dmg, or a buff for his speed.

Smite:
    The dmg is ok, however they should give him a buff if he removes something with this. Like QGJ. not an offensive buff, but maybe a defensive buff for the hole team.
    Imaging if you can remove something with QGJ and then buff your whole team with Mace.... Would be great.

Leaderskill:
    Vaapad - quite nice, but why should I use this if I have leaderskills like QGJ/Sid/Yoda and so on. There are so many better options.
    I would change this to:
    Jedi allies gain 40% chance to expose in their turns and they gain 25% crit chance if they attack an exposed character.

This would increase his own chance to expose someone, because the chance of his Shatterpoint skill is way too low.

Shatterpoint:
    As said the chance to expose someone is so low. Even with this leaderskill it would be 85%..he needs 100%. Increase this to 60% or even more in case of not using his leaderskill.
    At the moment you can be happy if he exposes 1 enemy per fight. The turn meter gain is quite nice, but this is Mace Windu, I don't understand why he's just a low speed character and even needs this. But ok....I would increase this to 50%. Even with the 100% expose chance there would be a chance to not expose because your opponent resists it, or he lands his expose behind a taunt.

what do you think :)?
  • Options
    Scinful wrote: »
    I'm not sure I completely like your change. I do think we definitely need some anti-sith love though!

Yeah I think we def need more of the anti Sith. Only him or Jedi Luke Skywalker should have some Anti Sith to them.

Sagefire wrote: »
    I would change his skills in that way :)

Invincible Assault:

With the 50% dmg buff on his first skill he only hits with 2.6-3k, barely crits with 4k

I think this skill needs an overall 50% dmg buff and then 50% again if he has more than 50% life.
    So he would hit with 3.6-4k non crit.
    This 60% lifesteal is completely useless. None is focusing Mace, why should they, he makes no dmg. So why does he need this? Once he dropped below 50% health his dmg buff is gone and he hits with 2k...his heal is about 1-1.2k, it makes no difference if you ask me.
    I would remove the heal and replace it with even more dmg, or a buff for his speed.

Smite:
    The dmg is ok, however they should give him a buff if he removes something with this. Like QGJ. not an offensive buff, but maybe a defensive buff for the hole team.
    Imaging if you can remove something with QGJ and then buff your whole team with Mace.... Would be great.

Leaderskill:
    Vaapad - quite nice, but why should I use this if I have leaderskills like QGJ/Sid/Yoda and so on. There are so many better options.
    I would change this to:
    Jedi allies gain 40% chance to expose in their turns and they gain 25% crit chance if they attack an exposed character.

This would increase his own chance to expose someone, because the chance of his Shatterpoint skill is way too low.

Shatterpoint:
    As said the chance to expose someone is so low. Even with this leaderskill it would be 85%..he needs 100%. Increase this to 60% or even more in case of not using his leaderskill.
    At the moment you can be happy if he exposes 1 enemy per fight. The turn meter gain is quite nice, but this is Mace Windu, I don't understand why he's just a low speed character and even needs this. But ok....I would increase this to 50%. Even with the 100% expose chance there would be a chance to not expose because your opponent resists it, or he lands his expose behind a taunt.

what do you think :)?

I like the 100% expose actually. The only reason I left everything else the way it is is someone will say it's overpowered. I like your leadership ability as well, because it gives reason to use Mace as an actual leader.

I think ignoring Healing Immunity for 2 turns would be huge as well. Anakin and Sid have a tougher time taking his health away that is his ability.