Got some questions....

Ok first of all im a lvl 60 and this is how im farming right now
Squad arena: Darth Sid
GW: luminara
Cantina Node: Luke
Cantina: QGJ
missions: count dooku (which takes forever)
I'm almost done with getting Sid to 7*, but I'm facing 2 issues. First, how do I get the 1 million credits for promoting him? Training players at this point costs 150k a level, and they got rid of keycard battles and replaced it with a total ripoff. I'm not sure how I can save up 1m credits.

The other thing that I'm wondering is which characters should I farm after my current ones? In arena shipments I might go for eeth koth. That way I can go for yoda next time around, but at the same time I know that some toons are better than him. Thank you in advance for helping me, I'm not sure about what I should do.

Replies

• Options
    If you can clear GW you'll make a million or so every couple days. You just have to save up. Sid and Lumi will help out a lot in GW. So that's your money machine.

The credit crunch is real and it only gets worse the more heroes you work on at once. Focus and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    My advice fwiw;

GW: After Lumi, Phasma.
    Arena: After Sid, Ventress, unless you plan on going for Yoda next time around, in which case Eeth.
    Cantina Shipments: After QGJ, Old Daka.
    Cantina Node: Switch from Luke to either JC or Geo Soldier.

As for your credit problems, I don't know what to tell you. Are you finishing GW everyday?
  • Options
    I should work on gw more often, I don't usually finish it every day. Thank you guys for the feedback, it really helps!