mixed rebel team?

how would this team hold up in arena?

ackbar (L)
ST Han
Hoth Rebel Scout
Geo Soldier
Dooku

the idea is to build a fast enough team that can gain turn meter in multiple ways...

Replies

• Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think it looks great with the speed change for leader(and something different), but I haven't seen it in action yet... I am working on pretty much the same team! Han will be faster than Poe with Ackbar and give the turn meter boost, plus Ackbar with turn meter boosts and some dispells and heals and also gives tenacity to the rebels.

Working on Han and Ackbar now, then kind of in between on HRS or Luke maybe Biggs. With the extra speed and all the turn meter gain it might be worth it having one little slower guy if he can hit hard(probably Luke).

I'll probably have GS and Sid at first but also want to probably add Rey and maybe Dooku. Also considering maybe Dooku/Daka. With Dooku/Daka/Luke you would have 3 stunners plus revives/heals which I think would be awesome.
  • Options

ackbar (L)
    ST Han
    Hoth Rebel Scout
    Geo Soldier
    Dooku

the idea is to build a fast enough team that can gain turn meter in multiple ways...

I'll say on my shard, maybe #30 to #70 range
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    I'd replace Dooku with QGJ

This is similar to the team I'm building
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »

ackbar (L)
    ST Han
    Hoth Rebel Scout
    Geo Soldier
    Dooku

I'll say on my shard, maybe #30 to #70 range

what types of teams are at the top 10 of ur server?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    2 thumbs up. I've thought of a similar team, only with GS and Rey instead of Dooku

Of all the character in the game, cleanse helps Rey the most imo