NS Team with Talia

I really want to use a team zzMT (L), zAsajj, z?Dakka, Zombie, Talia... i really dont want to rely on the NA stealth win.. don't love the idea of winning through a game mechanic. Does anyone have experience with that team to tell me if its even remotely worth?

Replies

• Options
    Acolyte is must have toon. Try Talia instead of Asajj if you have to.
    Run zzTalzin squad and tested all options but nothin better then common squad
  • Options
    darn, i already have talia G10 since her gear is so easy... wanted to find a use for her over my G7 NA
  • Options
    You could get away without na, I believe but probably would need to run daka lead. To give bonus health and defense.
  • Options
    It's hard to not use the na zombie combo with mt lead. With mt your living on the edge of losing almost the whole fight which makes it fun but harder to win without na.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I am sure it can win on offense. It won't be annoying enough on defense to make people avoid you.
  • Options
    You don't love winning through a game mechanic? Ok...
  • Options
    You know what I mean. Be better.
  • Options
    Well NS Acolyte just got me Rank 1 in arena (I'm super excited right now) and I think Talia could fare pretty well too with that debuff clean and turn meter increase. But if you're down to her and zombie... You won't last very long I think .
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    fuhgawz wrote: »

I actually don’t know what you mean...

But anyways, Talia sucks on defense because she won’t use her special as a cleanse or to boost TM for NS. She is pretty awesome on offense though.
  • Options

But anyways, Talia sucks on defense because she won’t use her special as a cleanse or to boost TM for NS. She is pretty awesome on offense though.

Some think the Acolyte / zombie combo is a broken mechanic - I think it's clever by the devs to create and a good combo to have in the game even if it is a bit wonky. It's no more "broke" than CLS giving high damage rebels offense + counter attacking...
  • Options

Some think the Acolyte / zombie combo is a broken mechanic - I think it's clever by the devs to create and a good combo to have in the game even if it is a bit wonky. It's no more "broke" than CLS giving high damage rebels offense + counter attacking...

Exactly. Acolyte/Zombie making it extremely difficult to win without AOE is no different than CLS making it hard to win with AOE. If this mechanic had been introduced during the droid era or Wiggs/Lando era nobody would have even noticed it.