New Dark side Territory Battle Concerns

I know many people are very excited about the new Dark side territory battles however they have raised a number of concerns, especially in my guild.
1. Will A guild be able to pick which territory battle they want to fight? The reason for my concern is when a person starts the game they tend to go for all Dark side or all light side. In many lower level guilds, there is a much higher population of Light side dominated rosters due to the general versatility the light side tends to have over the dark and the greater availability of good team comps.
2. There are many fewer dark side characters in the game than light side. Will there be a significant difficulty decrease because of this? Also, many of the strong Dark side characters are hard to get for newer players (Darth Nihilus, Death Trooper, Thrawn, Director Crenic, Shore Trooper, etc.)
3. The Dark sides General Lack of Healers could make TB next to impossible without maxed teams. the Dark side team healing is pretty much limited to; The Nightsisters (which you will not be able to use most of the time due to star lvl unless you are a whale.) EP Leadership, Grand Admiral Thrawn leadership (which must be Zetad to regen effectively), Shore Trooper which as before mention is hard to get, General Vers Zeta and Darth Nihilus Leadership. So as you can see from this list there is really one readily accessible non-Zeta healing option, Emporer Palpatine.
4. Dark Side ships... Dark side ships are even harder to get your hands on than light side ships and also generally lack healing capabilities.
So do you share these concerns or are you all just super excited or both let me know what you think.

Replies

• Options
    Farm baby, farm!

PS: The TB will likely rotate
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    This is a myth.

Territory Wars is next. It'll be our Christmas Present from EA.

• Options
    I
    2. There are many fewer dark side characters in the game than light side. Will there be a significant difficulty decrease because of this? Also, many of the strong Dark side characters are hard to get for newer players (Darth Nihilus, Death Trooper, Thrawn, Director Crenic, Shore Trooper, etc.)

Director KRENNIC, girl!

• Options
    1. Unsure but my hope is just a back and forth
    2. They've said it's more difficult
    3. What dark side lacks in healing it makes up in offense, see Zaul or droid teams as example
    4. Most people have a good amount of dark side ships already in order to unlock the zeta challenge
  • Options
    1. I believe it will be a rotation. So don't worry about that.
    2. Like above said, it will be more difficult
    3. I'm not too concern with healing. I don't run healers on LS.
    4. Not concern with ships either. I've been farming them since day 1 and it's about time ships had some importance to the game beside zetas.
  • Options
    I'm sure it will be more difficult. They'll be releasing lots of new toons and ships soon, and those all mean max GP potential is higher. Pretty soon, lots of guilds will be maxing the LSTB regularly. CG does not want DSTB to be fully completable on day one. So it will have to be harder, or at least have higher GP requirements for each stage.
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    I'm sure it will be more difficult. They'll be releasing lots of new toons and ships soon, and those all mean max GP potential is higher. Pretty soon, lots of guilds will be maxing the LSTB regularly. CG does not want DSTB to be fully completable on day one. So it will have to be harder, or at least have higher GP requirements for each stage.

Awesome. After all, the Light Side TB is so easy and 50% of the GUILDS can easily get 40 stars out of the mythical 45 stars (has anyone gotten the full 45?)

Lots of guilds are maxing LS so easily that I'm just so bored of all my gear that's not able to be fitted into any heroes. All my heroes are MAXED!!! Not. Not even close. I'm pond scum.