Character ability changes: Hermit Yoda and Nightsister Zombie

LGuy_21
72 posts Member
edited November 2017
I have some suggestions on two characters that I believe should have their abilities changed: Hermit Yoda and Nightsister Zombie.

Hermit Yoda: His basic should heal him self. Or his healing ability should also put him in stealth, not just his master’s training ability.

Nightsister Zombie: Her revive ability needs to have a limit (I’m thinking 10). And whenever an ability that prevents revives kills her, an extra revive should be used. I say this because it’s really annoying facing a low level zombie that dies in one or two hits and then revives, takes a turn, and auto taunts right away, causing a loop. Either there needs to be a limit on her revives, or her revive should be able to be stopped by abilities such as Annihilate (Darth Nihilus) and Terminate (Death Trooper).
Post edited by LGuy_21 on

Replies

• Options
    I totally agree on the nightsister zombie. The fact it can revive after nihilus, DT or boba is just stupid. Especially when it says in the description and the whole point that enemies killed by this can't revive..
  • Options
    Disagree on both fronts.
    Yoda doesn't need to heal himself. He's stealth, he evades everything. Allowing him to self-stealth on his percentage heal would make him broken, because he'd be stealth 100% of the time.
    Putting a number limit on zombie revives would completely ruin the only synergy she has.

• Options
    The zombie concept was that there is like, a hoarde of Zombies -- not just one. Essentially, you kill one and another jumps in it's spot. You don't have to like it, but that's the idea behind it, and why you can't perma kill them.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice