New guild looking for 3m GP players - Amazing opportunity so have a think

Salacious_Crumb99
66 posts Member
edited November 2017
Hi - MERCS LEGENDS are a new guild started by the former leader of BHG reloaded which is picking up serious traction already. The idea around the guild is for serious, experiences players to be part of a stand alone guild of 50 like minded players that just want to make the game fun again. We built relationships with players of every size and skill set and gave back to the community. We broke records of every kind and set standards others now strive to reach. As of this moment many top ranking heavy hitters have already committed to join the newly formed MERC LEGENDS Guild. No alliances, no politics and no ****. I cannot guarantee you the number of stars we will reach in TB these first few weeks as we fill our guild to a full 50 but if you are looking to reclaim what was lost along your journey through SWGOH than I encourage you to join us and get in contact. The intention is to create a top ranking competitive guild with only one promise we can make:-

The game will be fun again

Well, two if you include - Every Thursday we meet up to socialize and watch 80's cartoons in fancy dress. I went as Cheetarah last week and I think I looked gorgeous. (This bit is a lie but I'm trying to convince the guild...)

We will rapidly become the guild to beat in no time with the powerhouse of legendary players that have already committed to join almost all of which are well over 3m GP. All we are missing is you. If interested please contact me on discord at
Jedidude#9081 or Line ID jedidude5060

OR

SalaciousCrumb#2300

Fortune favors the bold. I am asking you to take a leap of faith and watch what we can do together. Again I would like to thank you for your consideration. https://swgoh.gg/u/jedidude/