Is there still NOT a fix for the visual bugs?

Yes, i play on bluestacks but before the patch it used to work flawlessly. Now a lot of visual bugs make it almost impossible to play, why hasn't this been adressed yet? Does anyone have a fix? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Dudomon wrote: »
    Yes, i play on bluestacks but before the patch it used to work flawlessly. Now a lot of visual bugs make it almost impossible to play, why hasn't this been adressed yet? Does anyone have a fix? Thanks!

What visual bugs? I play on bluestacks all the time - works great.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Some ppl say latest version of Bluestacks is fine. I had the same bug, but installed Memu emulator and i dont't have graphical issues now.
  • Options
    I'd be shocked if any developer chose to dedicate time to fixing emulator related issues. Sort of the risk we take using unsuported means to play. Which version of Bluestacks are you using, btw? I've played on it without any visual bugs, but it could have been before the patch.
  • Options
    I updated my Bluestacks to the latest version (version 2) and fixed it.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Devs have stated they won't support pc. Only android and iOS.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/128291/#Comment_128291