The new GW

When does that change happen?

Replies

• Options
    Galactic War Difficulty: We currently scale the difficulty of Galactic War opponents with the player’s best squad, however only scale rewards up to Level 85. We are now capping the difficulty of opponent squads around the power of players who have just reached level 85. This should make Galactic War far easier to complete for elder players.
    I read this, and I'm not exactly sure of what it means 100% other than its supposed to get easier.
  • Options
    I would also like to know cause today (11/22) I had the most difficult GW of my life.
  • Options
    Akeron wrote: »
    I would also like to know cause today (11/22) I had the most difficult GW of my life.

It isn't live yet.
  • Options
    I would assume sometime this weekend. But it's a hurry up and wait for things to be deployed in game.
  • Options
    It'll change once they do the update. Just like the vets haven't been in the cantina and the challenge reset time is still at 10 minutes rather than 2. Hopefully our reward is really good. I could use an extra 500 crystals for double drops.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    It'll change once they do the update. Just like the vets haven't been in the cantina and the challenge reset time is still at 10 minutes rather than 2. Hopefully our reward is really good. I could use an extra 500 crystals for double drops.

Another update? we just had one yesterday.
    Also, TB still shows up with rebels. Are we still getting Rebel Leia shards?
  • Options
    Just did a run through a full GW after the update and it was a LOT easier.. Thanks Devs, this is going to make a huge difference and already a big time saver for me!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I kinda wish they had updated the rewards instead, since I just recently zeta'd Finn.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I did mine - node 6-12 went from g12 zeta toons to g8-9 toons and only g11 on node 12
    from here it will be a breeze!
    thanks Devs
  • Options
    Thank you thank you thank you. This GW change is perhaps the greatest step CG have made in making this game lovable again!