Update problem

I tried to get the new update and it says my phone is not compatible any more. Anybody else having this problem? Is EA going to make it more compatible? I've got a Galaxy S7

Replies

• Options
    Same here. Posted on their answers board but only got the 'clear Google play cache' answer, which I already had done, and was then told to 'wait 24 hours'
  • Options
    I've problem with the new update, too. The game starts normally, but cannot load in, cannot download the new content, collaps and drop aut. I use Iphone SE.
  • Options
    Same Herr. I tryed allready to clear the cache and resize the resolution. With no sussess. I use a LeEco Pro 3.
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    same thing here,

i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried router resets (as suggested in AnswersHQ), ended up borrowing another iPhone just to claim rewards and to see if it woking there. (and it is..)

so here’s my summary:

using iPhone 6s , iOS 11.1.2 , declared Compatible in swgoh appstore:

Disney • LucasfilmLtd (on black bacgroud)
    then, SplashArt (blue/red backdrops) 5mb downloads.
    then, 19mb downloads, screen changes into bluebackground “Loading...”
    but soon after the 19mb downloads, music starts playing then gargles the sound a bit then game crashes and boots out to Home.

using iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.1.2 : installed, (logged in my gamecenter assets), started App; worked perfectly fine.

soooo, as Kenan’s snL character used to say :

“Heh heh heh heh heeeeeyyyyy!!!! Ooooouuuuiiieeeee (tewnenewnt!) What’s up wit that?! whattup wit that!?”
  • Options
  • Options
    Reed598970 wrote: »
    I tried to get the new update and it says my phone is not compatible any more. Anybody else having this problem? Is EA going to make it more compatible? I've got a Galaxy S7

I uninstalled many of my previous games to make space. Everything looks smaller than that of previous version. I feel it's not the solution. Smaller size irritates thought I wish to be habituated soon.
  • Options
    found a solution for iPhone 6 users who might have the crashing lroblem at the beginning :

in iPhone, go to Settings, General , head downwards and hit Reset , then Network Reset.

so basically, a Network Reset from the iPhonei the job, i reinstalled swgoh and i can log back in again.

cheers!!
  • Options
    Any news on the Samsung s7? I have deleted the app as told but I still can't upload the new one! I've spent alot...alot!! Of money on this app and I'll be pretty **** if I can't get back on!!!
  • Options
    This is taking the p*#$ a bit now...Have I to assume that we're also missing out on all these rewards people are talking about?

I'm not very happy... plugged so much time and effort into this game just to be fobbed off and told to reinstall a game that "IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE!"

Hurry up please ea... not good enough!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Check this thread for help with a developer response on the issue.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/144979/s7-issues#latest
  • Options
    Clearing all data for Google play app and restarting my phone worked. Hopefully you guys get it working