Allow me to introduce: Inquisitor Faction and Order 66 Darth Vader

Demos1178
81 posts Member
edited November 2017
In light of Darkside TB, I thought that an Inquisitors faction is long over due. Plus, Vader (and Empire) deserve more love and power so I thought an Order 66 Darth Vader (Anakin after going Darkside but before being BBQ'd) would make a fine addition. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts (especially if you're a developer!

5th Brother - Former Jedi turned Inquisitor known for his brute strength rather than cunning. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Inquisitor, Tank

Pure Brute - Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down. If Evaded or Resisted, gain Taunt for 2 turns.

Lust for the Hunt - 5 turn cool down
- Taunt for 3 turns and remove 25% Turn Meter from all enemies. Inquisitor Allies gain 25% Turn Meter. Jedi cannot Resist this Turn Meter removal. If any Turn Meter Removal is resisted, all Allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Strength Thru Suffering - Unique
- Anytime 5th Brother has Taunt active and gains a negative status effect, gains Protection Recharge for 1 turn. Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Inquisitor Allies also gain this bonus. When an Ally takes Damage while Taunt is active, 5th Brother recovers 5% Protection.

7th Sister - A former Jedi turned Inquisitor. Very cunning and deceptive. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Inquisitor, Support

Catch off Guard - Basic
- Deal physical damage to target enemy. If enemy is Debuffed, deal bonus special damage. If target doesn't have any debuffs, inflict Buff immunity and Expose for 2 turns.

Double Blade Attack - 3 turn cool down
- Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Speed Drain for 2 turns. Speed Drain: Remove 20% Turn Meter immediately, then remove 10% Turn Meter each time any unit takes a turn.
-zeta- All Allies gain Turn Meter equal to any Turn Meter that is removed. Speed Drain becomes irresistible.

ID9 Seeker Droids - 4 turn cool down
- Releases a pair of Seeker Droids that removes all Buffs from all enemies. Any enemy that had no buffs becomes Exposed for 2 turns.

Devious Delight - Unique
- When any enemy becomes Exposed, gain 10% Turn Meter. When any enemy takes damage from Expose, gain 10% Turn Meter. Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Inquisitor Allies also gain this bonus.

8th Brother - An impulsive, aggressive former Jedi turned a deadly quick Inquisitor for the Emperor. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Inquisitor, Attacker

Impulsive Strike - Basic
- Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 80% chance to Expose Target. If 8th Brother is less than full Health the chance to Expose is -50% but deals double damage.

Double Bladed Throw - 4 turn cool down
- Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. If any enemy evades attack then cool down decreased by 1.

Leap into Battle - 4 turn cool down
Removes all Turn Meter from all Allies and gains 100% Turn Meter for himself. 8th Brother and all Allies gain Retribution and Advantage for 2 turns.
-zeta- Removes all Turn From all enemies. Inflict Speed Down on all enemies for 2 turns and all Allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Dark Agility - Unique
- Gains +15 Speed for each Inquisitor Ally. Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and other Inquisitor Allies gain this bonus also.

4 of 4 ideas for an Inquisitors faction. The last one to tie all together.

Grand Inquisitor - A ruthless and cunning former Jedi turned Darkside Jedi Hunter and leader of the Emperor's Inquisitors. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Inquisitor, Attacker

Fallen Foes - Basic
- Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. 50% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter. If any Turn Meter is removed, Grand Inquisitor, Inquisitor Allies, Darth Vader, and Emperor Palpatine gain 50% Turn Meter.

Inquisitor Hunt - 3 turn cool down
- Calls target enemy Ally to deal physical damage to target enemy. Any Inquisitor Allies are called to assist. Any assisting Allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Double Strike - 3 turn cool down
- Deals physical damage to target enemy twice. Inflict Daze for 2 turns. If first strike inflicts Daze, second strike inflicts Buff For 2 turns.
-zeta- Second strike deals 50% less damage to all enemies and inflicts Daze for 2 turns on all enemies.

Unable to Hide - (Leadership)
All Allies gain 20% Potency. At the start of their turns, Inquisitor Allies have a 50% chance to inflict Expose on a random enemy. At the end of each of their turns, Inquisitor Allies have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 1 turn.

There Are Fates Worse Than Death - Unique
- Gains 5% Offense for each Darkside enemy, 10% Offense for each Lightside enemy, 20% for each Jedi enemy. Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Inquisitor Allies also gain this bonus.
-zeta- When Grand Inquisitor is defeated Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and all Inquisitor Allies gain Offense Up, Critical Chance Up, Critical Damage Up, and Speed Up for 2 turns. All enemies gain Offense Down, Critical Chance Down, Critical Damage Down, and Speed Down for 2 turns.

And last but certainly not least:
Order 66 Darth Vader - A terrifying Attacker whose power should not be underestimated. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Sith, Attacker

Merciless Blow - Basic
- Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff for 2 turns and Bleed. Bleed: Lose 10% of max health initially and at the start of each turn lose 5% of max health. Bleed cannot be resisted, evaded, or dispelled. Can only be dispelled by healing to full health. Bleed ignores Protection and Armor. Bleed can be stacked.

Order 66 - 3 turn cool down
- Deal physical damage to target enemy and call all Clone Trooper and Empire Allies to assist. All other Allies that are at full health called to assist.

Force Choke - 3 turn cool down
- Deal physical damage to and remove all buffs from target enemy. Inflict Daze for 2 turns and Bleed.
-zeta- If any buffs are removed, All Allies heal 10% of their max health and gain Heal over Time and Protection Regeneration for 2 turns.

Emperor's Enforcer - Leadership
- All enemies have -10% Potency, Evasion, and Tenacity. All Allies have + 10% Potency, Evasion, and Tenacity.
-zeta- Double all penalties and bonuses (20%). Penalties are doubled for Jedi enemies (40%). Allies gain 40% chance to counter when they take damage.

My New Empire - Unique.
- Gains +10 Speed for each Clone Trooper Ally, +10% Crit Chance for each Sith Ally, +10% Crit Damage for each Empire Ally. All Allies gain 20% of Order 66 Darth Vader's Offense.

You Underestimate My Power - Unique
- Anytime Order 66 Darth Vader gains or loses a status effect he gains 10% Turn Meter.
-zeta- +15% Turn Meter gain. +25% health steal. When Order 66 Darth Vader uses his basic attack, recover 25% of the Damage dealt by his basic attack as Protection. Gains 50% Turn Meter when any enemy is defeated and 100% Turn When any Ally is defeated.

Replies

• Options
    5th Brother - Former Jedi turned Inquisitor known for his brute strength rather than cunning. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Inquisitor, Tank

Pure Brute - Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down. If Evaded or Resisted, gain Taunt for 2 turns.

Lust for the Hunt - 5 turn cool down
    - Taunt for 3 turns and remove 25% Turn Meter from all enemies. Inquisitor Allies gain 25% Turn Meter. Jedi cannot Resist this Turn Meter removal. If any Turn Meter Removal is resisted, all Allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Strength Thru Suffering - Unique
    - Anytime 5th Brother has Taunt active and gains a negative status effect, gains Protection Recharge for 1 turn. Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Inquisitor Allies also gain this bonus. When an Ally takes Damage while Taunt is active, 5th Brother recovers 5% Protection.
  • Options
    7th Sister - A former Jedi turned Inquisitor. Very cunning and deceptive. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Inquisitor, Support

Catch off Guard - Basic
    - Deal physical damage to target enemy. If enemy is Debuffed, deal bonus special damage. If target doesn't have any debuffs, inflict Buff immunity and Expose for 2 turns.

Double Blade Attack - 3 turn cool down
    - Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Speed Drain for 2 turns. Speed Drain: Remove 20% Turn Meter immediately, then remove 10% Turn Meter each time any unit takes a turn.
    -zeta- All Allies gain Turn Meter equal to any Turn Meter that is removed. Speed Drain becomes irresistible.

ID9 Seeker Droids - 4 turn cool down
    - Releases a pair of Seeker Droids that removes all Buffs from all enemies. Any enemy that had no buffs becomes Exposed for 2 turns.

Devious Delight - Unique
    - When any enemy becomes Exposed, gain 10% Turn Meter. When any enemy takes damage from Expose, gain 10% Turn Meter. Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Inquisitor Allies also gain this bonus.
  • Options
    8th Brother - An impulsive, aggressive former Jedi turned a deadly quick Inquisitor for the Emperor. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Inquisitor, Attacker

Impulsive Strike - Basic
    - Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 80% chance to Expose Target. If 8th Brother is less than full Health the chance to Expose is -50% but deals double damage.

Double Bladed Throw - 4 turn cool down
    - Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. If any enemy evades attack then cool down decreased by 1.

Leap into Battle - 4 turn cool down
    Removes all Turn Meter from all Allies and gains 100% Turn Meter for himself. 8th Brother and all Allies gain Retribution and Advantage for 2 turns.
    -zeta- Removes all Turn From all enemies. Inflict Speed Down on all enemies for 2 turns and all Allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Dark Agility - Unique
    - Gains +15 Speed for each Inquisitor Ally. Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and other Inquisitor Allies gain this bonus also.
  • Options
    4 of 4 ideas for an Inquisitors faction. The last one to tie all together.

Grand Inquisitor - A ruthless and cunning former Jedi turned Darkside Jedi Hunter and leader of the Emperor's Inquisitors. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Inquisitor, Attacker

Fallen Foes - Basic
    - Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. 50% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter. If any Turn Meter is removed, Grand Inquisitor, Inquisitor Allies, Darth Vader, and Emperor Palpatine gain 50% Turn Meter.

Inquisitor Hunt - 3 turn cool down
    - Calls target enemy Ally to deal physical damage to target enemy. Any Inquisitor Allies are called to assist. Any assisting Allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Double Strike - 3 turn cool down
    - Deals physical damage to target enemy twice. Inflict Daze for 2 turns. If first strike inflicts Daze, second strike inflicts Buff For 2 turns.
    -zeta- Second strike deals 50% less damage to all enemies and inflicts Daze for 2 turns on all enemies.

Unable to Hide - (Leadership)
    All Allies gain 20% Potency. At the start of their turns, Inquisitor Allies have a 50% chance to inflict Expose on a random enemy. At the end of each of their turns, Inquisitor Allies have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 1 turn.

There Are Fates Worse Than Death - Unique
    - Gains 5% Offense for each Darkside enemy, 10% Offense for each Lightside enemy, 20% for each Jedi enemy. Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Inquisitor Allies also gain this bonus.
    -zeta- When Grand Inquisitor is defeated Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and all Inquisitor Allies gain Offense Up, Critical Chance Up, Critical Damage Up, and Speed Up for 2 turns. All enemies gain Offense Down, Critical Chance Down, Critical Damage Down, and Speed Down for 2 turns.
  • Options
    And last, but certainly not least:
    Order 66 Darth Vader - A terrifying Attacker whose power should not be underestimated. Tags: Darkside, Empire, Sith, Attacker

Merciless Blow - Basic
    - Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff for 2 turns and Bleed. Bleed: Lose 10% of max health initially and at the start of each turn lose 5% of max health. Bleed cannot be resisted, evaded, or dispelled. Can only be dispelled by healing to full health. Bleed ignores Protection and Armor. Bleed can be stacked.

Order 66 - 3 turn cool down
    - Deal physical damage to target enemy and call all Clone Trooper and Empire Allies to assist. All other Allies that are at full health called to assist.

Force Choke - 3 turn cool down
    - Deal physical damage to and remove all buffs from target enemy. Inflict Daze for 2 turns and Bleed.
    -zeta- If any buffs are removed, All Allies heal 10% of their max health and gain Heal over Time and Protection Regeneration for 2 turns.

Emperor's Enforcer - Leadership
    - All enemies have -10% Potency, Evasion, and Tenacity. All Allies have + 10% Potency, Evasion, and Tenacity.
    -zeta- Double all penalties and bonuses (20%). Penalties are doubled for Jedi enemies (40%). Allies gain 40% chance to counter when they take damage.

My New Empire - Unique.
    - Gains +10 Speed for each Clone Trooper Ally, +10% Crit Chance for each Sith Ally, +10% Crit Damage for each Empire Ally. All Allies gain 20% of Order 66 Darth Vader's Offense.

You Underestimate My Power - Unique
    - Anytime Order 66 Darth Vader gains or loses a status effect he gains 10% Turn Meter.
    -zeta- +15% Turn Meter gain. +25% health steal. When Order 66 Darth Vader uses his basic attack, recover 25% of the Damage dealt by his basic attack as Protection. Gains 50% Turn Meter when any enemy is defeated and 100% Turn When any Ally is defeated.
  • Options
    Pretty good, but order 66 Vader is a little bit off I think. Besides that one synergy, I don't see why you would use clones with him.
  • Options
    Almond1617 wrote: »
    Pretty good, but order 66 Vader is a little bit off I think. Besides that one synergy, I don't see why you would use clones with him.

He led the Clones after Order 66.
  • Options
    I don’t really care too much about the inquisitors (no offense to you) but I do like the idea of the O66 DV. The kit you made looks pretty cool. I don’t think a whole new debuff (bleed) should be made though.
  • Options
    This is a really cool idea, but I think they would just make them all “Sith”. Not be cause they are Sith, but because that’s how the make things on this game. They have Maul and Savage as Sith. Maul only thought he was a Sith, but never truly was and Savage was never even considered a Sith. He was just Asaj replacement. Which brings up the discussion, that she should be a Sith option as well.
  • Options
    I like them, especially 66 Vader. I've been hoping they'd do something like a DS Anakin but this is near perfect. Btw, I also tried a Grand Inquisitor kit. I do like yours but I don't quite think you fully captured the way he fights, hence I don't quite understand Double Strike and his synergy with the other Inquisitors since we don't see them fight together outside the comics. For whatever reason I don't think CG looks at the comics and books, more the games and movies/TV shows to make these kits. At least it doesn't seem it. But yeah if you wanna use something, feel free. Just put a tag in or acknowledge or something :smile:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/140545/the-grand-inquisitor#latest
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please for inquisitors!!! Want them so bad.
  • Options
    Kanan0017 wrote: »
    I like them, especially 66 Vader. I've been hoping they'd do something like a DS Anakin but this is near perfect. Btw, I also tried a Grand Inquisitor kit. I do like yours but I don't quite think you fully captured the way he fights, hence I don't quite understand Double Strike and his synergy with the other Inquisitors since we don't see them fight together outside the comics. For whatever reason I don't think CG looks at the comics and books, more the games and movies/TV shows to make these kits. At least it doesn't seem it. But yeah if you wanna use something, feel free. Just put a tag in or acknowledge or something :smile:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/140545/the-grand-inquisitor#latest

I really your kit too! I especially like the Retribution! Perhaps a blending of the two kits would make for a powerful new leader.
    This is a really cool idea, but I think they would just make them all “Sith”. Not be cause they are Sith, but because that’s how the make things on this game. They have Maul and Savage as Sith. Maul only thought he was a Sith, but never truly was and Savage was never even considered a Sith. He was just Asaj replacement. Which brings up the discussion, that she should be a Sith option as well.

I definitely agree. I didn't add the Sith tag because they, strictly speaking, aren't considered Sith but I would LOVE them to have a Sith tag and some Sith synergy. Definetly all for Ventress getting a Sith tag as well. Unless they release a Bounty Hunter Ventress.
  • Options
    Demos1178 wrote: »

He led the Clones after Order 66.

I know he led the clones after order 66, but at that point, you would likely need DS clones as well. Otherwise, I feel a strictly DS and LS mix would just feel off. I don't really know how else to phrase it. And I know many of the top meta teams are mixed LS and DS, but they don't HAVE to be. Many are also strictly LS, and Wampa could bring in some strictly DS love. So what I'm trying to say is we would also need DS clones, like Vader's fist, per se
  • Options
    Funny you say that because I'm actually working on a set for 501st Clone Troopers. Since They're Clone Troopers too, trying to come up with kits that compliment the other Clones as well as Order 66 Vader. Hoping to be done by Friday.
  • Options
    I have a vader's fist trooper kit, but I don't know how accurate or fitting it is. I can post it if people want.
  • Options
    I have a vader's fist trooper kit, but I don't know how accurate or fitting it is. I can post it if people want.

I'd be interested to see it. I have kits for Commander Eppo and Bow and three more trooper types: a Support, a Tank, and a Healer.