LF ship shard: Chewhew, pikappa, Trautdiggity, Loy gmtplus2, Darthes Moles, SlaiKe, Zalandas Gosular

Loy
27 posts Member
Hey guys.

Post here or add me on discord: loy#4372

I don't know if a shard chat exist, searched but couldn't find it.

Replies

• fortuitous
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    any chance you were able to get in contact with chewhew? they are in my arena shard and we've been trying to get in contact with them.
  • Loy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    fortuitous wrote: »
    any chance you were able to get in contact with chewhew? they are in my arena shard and we've been trying to get in contact with them.

Unfortunatly, no luck so far. I'll post here if he ever shows up.
  • Options
    Any update to this? I’d like to coordinate payout times, as well. Even if we don’t get Chehew, it would still be beneficial for the rest who are in the top 20 to coordinate.
    I push into the top ten most days, and occasionally top 5.
  • Loy
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I have created a discord chat, there are three of us in here.

I even posted a lost of assumed payouts there. Add me on discord and I'll invite you.
  • Options
    Pikappa and Muz: I’m really looking to get you in our Discord chat. I don’t like fighting you during my climb, given I doubt your payout is anywhere near mine. I definitely don’t like getting sniped minutes before payout and losing a hundred crystals or more. You can still have the position you want during your payout without keeping me from mine. It’s hard enough getting in the top 5.
  • Options
    Looking for Lycktis in TheNewBeast guild. We’d like to get you in our FA shard to coordinate payouts. Please contact one of us in this thread.
  • Options
    Did you ever have any luck getting Lycktis in you discord? I'm looking for someone from thenewbeast as well
  • Loy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    No, no luck so far. Just waiting for a chat update, maybe then
  • Options
    I can find anything on that guild anywhere, its like they don't want to be found..lol