My Rebel team Plz help!

haon27
7 posts Member
edited November 2017
i used to have a Empire and sith team but i just seemed bad so i wanted to switch it up to a rebel team and i need your help to se what team i am going to make inside of rebels

My Rebel team Plz help! 11 votes

Wedge, Biggs, Chirut, Rey (i know she is not a rebel but i want to have her in the team), R2d2
72%
Drazz127SamDSCjwoahAdmiral_Wh1skersBoonGamingYTDarthGugelDigitalLime2Tommo11 8 votes
Wedge, Biggs, Chirut, Rey, Ezra
27%
Adm_GosularMoltrinDIceniThatHawaiianKid 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Personally i feel that r2d2 in a reb. Team is better. Just get rid if rey.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wedge, Biggs, R2.

And then there are better options that either Chirrut, Rey or Ezra.
  • Options
    Both options sound terrible. You need a tank buddy.
  • Options
    Wedge, Biggs, Chirut, Rey (i know she is not a rebel but i want to have her in the team), R2d2
    Get baze
  • Options
    jwoah wrote: »
    Get baze
    he is so hard to get tho

• Options
    Both options sound terrible. You need a tank buddy.
    i just want huge damage no tanks and their healing is op anyway with wedge lead

• Options
    In my opinion, Chirrut without Baze is terrible. Either without the other is just a bad character. It's together that they shine.
  • Options
    haon27 wrote: »
    jwoah wrote: »
    Get baze
    he is so hard to get tho

Not really, he has his own hard node and you can buy 3 shards for very little guild event currency.

• haon27
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

[/quote] Not really, he has his own hard node and you can buy 3 shards for very little guild event currency. [/quote]
    Im not high enough lvl to farm him in hard :(

• Options
    Teague wrote: »
    In my opinion, Chirrut without Baze is terrible. Either without the other is just a bad character. It's together that they shine.

ok tnx for help

• Options
    Make sure you're in a guild that is doing heroic Rancor raids so you can unlock OG Han. If you're not going to try for Baze then start prepping Leia, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke and StHan so you can get CLS.
  • Options
    Yea you need to get rid of Rey she doesn't need to be in that team
  • Options
    Make sure you're in a guild that is doing heroic Rancor raids so you can unlock OG Han. If you're not going to try for Baze then start prepping Leia, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke and StHan so you can get CLS.

Ok tnx dud
  • Options
    Yea you need to get rid of Rey she doesn't need to be in that team

I feel like she works tho