Hello come on in.

G4M3R
8 posts Member
edited November 2017
I'm grateful for all messages and interests but looks like my guild isn't ready to move another guild so to be clear we would like to see you in our guild but unfortunetly we can't join you guys i'm sorry i can't decide this on my own and thank you.And like i see almost everyone wants other people in their guild it's really hard to find someone willing to join someone else's guild i really want a merge to do something more but that's it.
The Force will be with you.Always.

Hello we are currently trying to get into Territory War.So our guild has 25 members 6:85 Lvl one of them afk for a while 4:77 Lvl 1:80 and others below 70.We are trying to get stronger and i'll be happy to see you in our guild.(25/17 active)
Our guild name:For The Resistance
Guild GP:8,381,000
Ally Code:173 389 772 (ToK)

I'll consider guild merges and if you guys can join it would be much appreciated.
Where there is unity there is always victory.
Post edited by G4M3R on

Replies

• Options
    Where are you based?
  • G4M3R
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Turkey (UTC+03:00)
  • Options
    G4M3R wrote: »
    Hello we are currently trying to get into Territory War we need minimum 25 players.So our guild has 22 members 6:85 Lvl one of them afk for a while 3:77 Lvl 1:80 and others below 70.We are trying to get stronger and i'll be happy to see you in our guild i'm open to suggestions.(22/14 active)
    Our guild name:For The Resistance
    Guild GP:8,000,000
    Ally Code:173 389 772 (ToK)

I'll consider guild merges and if you guys can join it would be much appreciated.I can even transfer my guild to get stronger and to have much fun while playing this game.Where there is unity there is always victory.

We are a little stronger but short of 25 also. 13M GP and a about 15 level 85 members. The Dark Acolytes.
    Had one of ours send an ally invite. Come on over.
  • G4M3R
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Post edited by G4M3R on