New guild store

Is there a compiled list somewhere of every toon added to the guild store

Replies

• Options
    First off, I love the update and I'm very impressed with the response to community feedback and think that it is showing a real positive change for the game. However, with the revamped guild store Sabine appears to have disappeared, reducing her to a single hard node. Is this intentional, as no other characters seem to have been removed from there, and imo she doesn't seem op enough to be a single hard node farm, especially on such an early node. What are your opinions and do you think this move was intentional?
  • Options
    Several refreshes and he still hasn't showed. Hard node farming is faster.
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Think about the feeling of pride and accomplishment when you'll finally get his shards.
  • Gawejn
    1115 posts Member
    Options
    This is good idea.
  • Options
    +1 yes that would be nice. I know aalya got added but who else
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Shipments.
  • Options
    If you want a list, start making one:
    I have seen the following new additions so far:
    Kylo Ren
    Finn
    B2
    Sith Assassin
    Aayla Secura
    Colonel Starck
    Old Ben

I have seen Sabine since the change as well.
    My friend has 2 accounts so I was able to look at who was available on 3 accounts for 2 refreshes.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Why are there multiple people in this thread who seem to think Sabine is male?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Sabine? What about him?
  • Options
    My first reaction with the new guild store was good because of the gear and the new toons. But then something came to my mind: now it will take forever to farm a guild store toon. Before, that toon only had to rotate with other 2 or 3 toons, now it will have to rotate with hundreds of them. For example, I haven't seen Resistance Trooper or Snowtrooper since the update, which I was farming. Before, you were able to get shards of your desired toon pretty frequently, now you'll be lucky if you see it once a month.
  • GloriousFool
    103 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My first reaction with the new guild store was good because of the gear and the new toons. But then something came to my mind: now it will take forever to farm a guild store toon. Before, that toon only had to rotate with other 2 or 3 toons, now it will have to rotate with hundreds of them. For example, I haven't seen Resistance Trooper or Snowtrooper since the update, which I was farming. Before, you were able to get shards of your desired toon pretty frequently, now you'll be lucky if you see it once a month.

I am also worried about the new changes to guild store, although ship schematics and more gear is great, and the price of shards i can live with, it´s fine. But adding so many characters to the store is not good in my opinion, because the characters added already have plenty of farmable locations, that means characters that are found only in guild store will appear even more rarely than before.

Since the update, i have not seen jyn erso, dengar or sun fac, those are characters that you could see maybe once per day or every other day. The same goes for darth maul, him i could see almost every day before the update, often twice per day or even 3 times per day, now like the others i have not seen him in guild store at all.

I can understand that maybe they made these additions to guild store, to help players to prepare for TB and TW, but as i see it, it hurts a player´s ability to obtain some needed characters in a decent amount of time. What would have taken maybe about 2 months time to collect, will now take double that time, or even 3 times as long. Thus not helping us to prepare for TB and TW.