Prelude Sucks

All toons on cool down so rigged to lose.

Replies

• Options
    All player controlled characters on CD not AI controlled. Don’t forget Darth Nihilus able to insta kill opening round and Thrawn having extra speed. 80 fight was just as bad as 85 fight.
  • Options
    You cant do anything but sign up in the prelude, setting your defence squads occurs after the prelude is completed.

Steps are
    1. Prelude (every one signs up and registers)
    2. ** Guild is matched to another guild based on GP of who signed up** (Couple of minutes)
    3. Set your defence team (24 hour)
    4. Attack Phase (24 hours)

My understanding is it will usually only be 24 hours prelude after this first run
  • Options
    You cant do anything but sign up in the prelude, setting your defence squads occurs after the prelude is completed.

Steps are
    1. Prelude (every one signs up and registers)
    2. ** Guild is matched to another guild based on GP of who signed up** (Couple of minutes)
    3. Set your defence team (24 hour)
    4. Attack Phase (24 hours)

My understanding is it will usually only be 24 hours prelude after this first run

We are discussing the event preludes in the marquee not the actual guild event.

If EA can’t see based on the squads I am facing it will be OP for new players, then this game has issues. CLS led Chaze Wiggs or ZCLS/ Z2 Zarriss Zthrawn GK.

Yeah. This is so much fun. Yippie. Lemme throw money at it to win. Yeah, no. Oh look Blizzard is waving something shiny....
  • Options
    Those are teams you can expect to see in the actual gameplay, they’re just letting you know what to expect, plus in the event they don’t have protection like they will in battle...
  • Options
    Yeah, no, sorry. I have my guys modded for speed and the AI goes through 2 complete turn cycles before I can do anything. It is pure RNG trash with an unreal AI advantage.
  • Options
    Today well over 100 attempts. Not once have I come close. 5, gear 9 level 80+ toons. I guess it's not gonna happen. Funny, I 3 starred it yesterday. R2 stealthed first go, 95% of the times.