To much content?!

I read a lot of posts about not having enough to do. I have never agreed and disagreed over something at the same time before. Obviously I want more stuff , gimme all the stuffz! I must has more heroes!
The problem: I run out of time before I run out of things to do. I started out playing about 30min to an hour a day but once the Yoda event hit I tried very hard to get at least 5 star and played for over 2 hours a day that entire week. I find myself trying to sneak battles in while I have other obligations to handle.
Maybe I am developing an unhealthy addiction lol. So many people complain about lack of content and I can't find enough time in the day to finish what we have!

Replies

• EwokJedi1
    131 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    5 Arena Matches, Event Challenges, GW, and SIM farming the rest of my energy? What else do you do? If they wont add content let me refresh GW at least.

All of that takes an hour if that. Oh I guess now I log in at 12/6/9 to sim farm some more.
  • Options
    AMEN!!!!!!
  • Options
    I feel like the issue isn't that their isn't enough content, but rather, enough variety of content. So far their's only 4 possible things you can do: Missions, Cantina Missions (which are pretty similar), GW, and Arena. Their's also challenges, but they honestly aren't too exciting after the first few playthroughs. People would really appreciate a new game mode. The Jedi event was pretty cool, but extremely limited. Hopefully the other Holotables will soon be unlocked.
  • Options
    Another AMEN !
  • Options
    Maybe I feel like an hour or more is a lot more time than other people feel. Besides having to wait 10 min inbetween everthing is a factor to why it takes an hour or more.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    HaloWars29 wrote: »
    I feel like the issue isn't that their isn't enough content, but rather, enough variety of content. So far their's only 4 possible things you can do: Missions, Cantina Missions (which are pretty similar), GW, and Arena. Their's also challenges, but they honestly aren't too exciting after the first few playthroughs. People would really appreciate a new game mode. The Jedi event was pretty cool, but extremely limited. Hopefully the other Holotables will soon be unlocked.
    Can't wait for some sort of new battle type! Something that isn't my best 5 against another 5. May be hoping in vain though...
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Looking forward to a new battle scenario as well with just ability Matt payouts. There is not enough ability mat challenges right now