Double drops not applicable...

To character shards? I had to spend 700 cantina energy to get 23 shards of hera. Guild mate received 1 shard for vet Han. I did 20 battles for each of the vets and got 10 for chewie and 6 for Han. Anyone else seeing this?

Replies

• Options
    Does it actually say double drops are live for you,
  • Options
    The tables will lit up and the nodes will display bonus descriptions on the items
  • Options
    Yeah, for sure they are live.
  • Options
    Seems odd then , and char shards definitely should be covered by double drops
  • Options
    Guild mate just informed me his are not live yet. Just incredibley bad drop rate for me I guess. I did 5 battles for kylo command shuttle and got 2 shards of that as well.
  • Options
    One of mine tried his luck, got 2 shards of vet Han in three refreshes , another got a good drop rate, near 1/1 , it's random as all get out
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm just surprised that it took 700 energy for 23 shard of hera. Really hope I can get thrawn before it's over or it's gonna be a huge waste of cantina energy
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you , good luck
  • Options
    You want bad RNG 29 battles on death troopers cantina node 6 shards with double drops
  • Options
    You can’t get an odd number of shards if double drops are live. Don’t go early.
  • Options
    My RNG on double drops is only slightly below average. I spent about 1700 energy on Veteran Han and got 63 shards. By the numbers I would have gotten 71 (I know it's impossible but the average drop rate for single drops on 1700 energy is 35.4 which is basically 71 when doubled), but 63 is close enough I guess. It's only about 3 bars of energy off.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm just surprised that it took 700 energy for 23 shard of hera. Really hope I can get thrawn before it's over or it's gonna be a huge waste of cantina energy

I only got 22 vHan out of 45 tries. Did much better in hard modes.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    My RNG on double drops is only slightly below average. I spent about 1700 energy on Veteran Han and got 63 shards. By the numbers I would have gotten 71 (I know it's impossible but the average drop rate for single drops on 1700 energy is 35.4 which is basically 71 when doubled), but 63 is close enough I guess. It's only about 3 bars of energy off.

How did you get an odd number of 63 shards on a double drop? Or did you mean 63 x 2 = 126 shards?
    I spent about 1700 too and only got 62, but I'm not too concerned, it should eventually average out.
  • Options
    If you get odd numbers of drops, double drops are not live for you. You moved too fast.
  • Hex
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Spent about 1200 and got 16 shards (8 *2). A little upset at this moment.
  • Options
    You guys have bad luck. I spent 3 refreshes plus the 65 Cantina energy, 365 total and got 56 Finn shards.

Spent one round of energy on Resistance Trooper and got 12 tokens.

Poe Leveled got 6 from his 20 energy node.

Good haul for the energy. Plus finished Resistance mod challenge Tier 2 and got a ton of speed mods and 1600 Cantina coins and 5000 ally tokens.

For those wondering it’s 100/100/100/200/200/400 for Cantina energy. I quit when I saw 400!