Confusion

I am not clear with CRITICAL DAMAGE and CRITICAL CHANCE. Where do I go to be clear with similar but not exact meaning terms.
Please HELP...!!!
Regards....

Replies

• Options
    critical chance = the chance you have to score a critical hit.

critical damage = the extra damage your hit does when you score a critical hit.

e.g. normally you hit for 10k damage if your stat for critical damage shows 185% you'll do 18.5k damage (10000*1.85) if you score a critical hit.

let's say you have 50% critical chance on stat which means 1 out of every 2 hits will be a critical hit (in theory).

hope this helps
  • Options
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    But how long will I keep on asking for each terms. Isn't there any source or way to know more.
    Like DEV'S WIKIPEDIA FOR SWGOH GLOSSARY TERMS.
    If it would be then it would be GREAT.
    THANK YOU AGAIN.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    If you click "stats" when viewing a character, each stat has a brief explaination.
    for example:
    critical damage - increases the amount of damage dealt by a critical hit
    physical critical chance - Determines the chance to deliver a critical hit for physical abilities

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I guess you understood what critical chance means, as it's pretty easy to grasp it.

Critical damage is how much MORE damage you deal on a critical hit. If on a normal hit(red) you deal 5000 damage, with 200% Critical Damage, each time you score a critical hit(Yellow) you will deal 10 000 damage. So technically it's the multiplier of your damage when your critical hits.
  • Options
    critical chance = the chance you have to score a critical hit.

critical damage = the extra damage your hit does when you score a critical hit.

e.g. normally you hit for 10k damage if your stat for critical damage shows 185% you'll do 18.5k damage (10000*1.85) if you score a critical hit.

let's say you have 50% critical chance on stat which means 1 out of every 2 hits will be a critical hit (in theory).

hope this helps

Thank you for your best answer.
    Rather than "Physical critical chance" or "Special critical chance" if it were "Critical Damage Chance" then I would not be confused.
    Thank you once again.