Thrawn 7* Without Zeb?

Zoj
46 posts Member
Has anyone accomplished this? If so, could you enlighten me as to how?

My squad has gotten murdered so many times now that getting murdered is getting boring.

Replies

• Options
    Zoj wrote: »
    My squad has gotten murdered so many times now that getting murdered is getting boring.

Groundhog day?

Zeb's stagger and daze/stun is pretty key for keeping Thrawn in check. All I can say is speed speed speed.
  • Options

lol
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound sour, but the RNG on Thrawn 7* 4/4 absolutely stinks.

My squad consistently fails to counter, debuffs are constantly resisted, and extra attacks that usually do happen (when I run them in GW, for instance) just don't. +75 attempts so far.

I don't mind a challenge. 7* R2 was a real pain in the neck, for example. But with enough patience, duct tape, and guile I was able to beat it.

Conversely, this Thrawn tier is a nightmare for anyone who runs Sabine rather than Zeb, especially when the RNG fails to help.

I'm still open to suggestions about how to beat this tier. 4/5 toons run +30 Speed Health Receivers, so I don't see how I can make them much faster.
  • Options
    I don't want to sound sour, but the RNG on Thrawn 7* 4/4 absolutely stinks.

My squad consistently fails to counter, debuffs are constantly resisted, and extra attacks that usually do happen (when I run them in GW, for instance) just don't. +75 attempts so far.

I don't mind a challenge. 7* R2 was a real pain in the neck, for example. But with enough patience, duct tape, and guile I was able to beat it.

Conversely, this Thrawn tier is a nightmare for anyone who runs Sabine rather than Zeb, especially when the RNG fails to help.

I'm still open to suggestions about how to beat this tier. 4/5 toons run +30 Speed Health Receivers, so I don't see how I can make them much faster.

I ran sabine rather than ezra. They said it it couldnt be done but i have a g11 zzthrawn now. It was super frustrating but eventually i beat it....dont give up.
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    It is not easy without Zeb, he gives protection bonus plus protection recovery. And daze stagger. So one way is to make dmg of enemies less so it means Kanan needs to aply his offense down. Second could be helpfull Kanan zeta. And third mods on cross and triangle with protection. And fourth luck:).
  • Options
    Zeta Zeb or kannon if have to. If ya want Thrawn and feel like he is worth it zeta some Pheniox crew members makes it easy as pie .every one vets all booo whoooo about it because they all lost a full head of hair or had a near stroke doing so make it easy on your self and tell ya this much zeta phenix crew members makes for some major AreZzzzzzz kicking. And you most likly will beat the hell out of him. Good luck mate and trust your gut, do what you 2want and whats going to put a smile on your face and the ability to use Thrawn when ever ya want at 7* lead. Peac3.