Zeta Resistance Bug

I finished gw node 6 with R2 "improvise"
There was two enemies one with 2 expose and one with 3 expose.
And here is what I got on node 7.
This is not the first time, but I cannot think what would cause this issue.
(I couldnt post it on AnswersHQ, the submit button doesnt work neither on Firefox nor Chrome (mobile)
23800088_2003495443261658_761461618822897419_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=47718dd34faa65b058cb710c905d6607&oe=5AD7A2CF

Replies

• Options
    And the others have no cooldowns, except R2
    He also had 1 cooldown on his improvise
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I already observed something similar and my explanation was that I put 3 exposes on a very weak toon and only one got consumed to make him go down. The other were discarded.
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    I already observed something similar and my explanation was that I put 3 exposes on a very weak toon and only one got consumed to make him go down. The other were discarded.

Yes, this is how it works.
  • Options
    enemy has to physically take damage from the expose, if they dont have enough health to take damage from the 2nd expose for example, they wont get the turn meter for the 2nd expose
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    enemy has to physically take damage from the expose, if they dont have enough health to take damage from the 2nd expose for example, they wont get the turn meter for the 2nd expose

This is correct.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    But just in case.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>