Rebels Strafing Run & DN lead

The rebel Strafing run does 60% of max health. I was running a DN sith team and the Strafing run absolutely destroyed their health, almost killed the whole team in 1 hit. Is this doing more damage than intended due to DN lead turning all protection into health?

Replies

• Options
    Just another overlooked thing that makes this TB rage inducing imo
  • Options
    I wouldn't say it's doing more than intended, it's a percentage based attack. I would say that nihilus is just a poor choice for a leader for these battles
  • BTBAMthony
    179 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yea what this guy above me said. Nihilus just not a good lead for this due to percentage health damage. I have had luck with zMaul lead, Zylo, Zavage opress, Nihilus(no zeta needed), Vader (no zeta needed). Some other guild mates found success with shoretrooper in a more empire lineup with Thrawn I believe. I will also add I can almost beat it with a double zeta asajj lead no talzin/spirit/zombie. I feel like a good nightsister zombie with that squad would make it totally viable. Edit: Also idk if this helps, most the characters I used were g9 and g10.
  • Options
    THRAWN event is just as frustrating. They buffed him AFTER people had already got him. That’s why the whole lvl80 requirement is a flat out joke.