True Happiness looking for a team player. 85 million + guild come get GK

Swaie2004
144 posts Member
edited December 2017
Guild name True Happiness and we are over 85 million + gp already with a solid core group. We are Looking for 1 or 2 team players to join our guild. We encourage everybody to do their 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible for rewards. We know real life happens so if you could tell us if you’re away on holiday or decided to quit the game then please let us know
We help people grow within this guild and give out lots of information within the game like Squad arenas,Mods,Ship arenas,What teams are best for HAAT and how to solo HPit
Rancor opens every 2nd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then attack with 1 team (most can solo)
Raid times on Rancor 1.30pm EST
6.30pm GMT - post damage after 10mins
HAAT opens every 3rd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then free for all.
Raid time on HAAT 2.30pm EST
7.30pm GMT
***** We have a gentlemans agreement in place that we try help everyone without a 7* Kenobi get him faster by getting them placed top 3 everytime until you have GK 7* - IF you have the toons to score big with 5M+ ,we give loads of advice on scoring big *****
Guild Reset Time - 5.30pm EST
- 10.30pm GMT
Minimum of 1.4M GP....Characters of interest required for TB,if not give me a message with your ally code and swgoh so i can check out your roster
LINE app required - Lordshethad
I’m from the US so it may take me a while to get back to you if you’re from a different part of the world,but i will get back to you. We R from all over and have early in the day raid times for players in the US.
Mail me if interested,thanks
Post edited by Swaie2004 on

Replies