GW Woes

Prev1
I liked the way GW was before this change. It was one of my favorite parts of the game because I could test out all my squads and also I liked the challenge. I understand it was changed because it was too hard for some people but now its no fun. I think there is a better way to address GW.

I think GW should be sim-able. Keep the difficulty to where it was before for people like me, but for those who think its too time consuming, just make it sim-able! It would save people the much needed time they are clamoring for, and it would also cost 12 sim tickets per day which would further boost the EA-conomy. As of right now, GW is so easy you can auto the entire thing with a mediocre team which is why sim tickets exist.

Replies

• Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    No

• Options
    Stop posts like this please. If u need challenge go to arena or DS TB.
  • Options

I am excercising my right to free speech. If you dont like that go live in North Korea. ;)
  • Options
    Qvrstvfsp wrote: »

I am excercising my right to free speech. If you dont like that go live in North Korea. ;)

So is he, if you don't like that....

• Options
    Versatti wrote: »
    No

• Options
    Personally I hated it before. After a long shift of work I didn't feel like going through those motions for 1/2 hour fighting those amped up teams. I'd often not even finish because it became such a chore.

I can now auto all the battles in about 10 minutes so yeah, leave it like it is.
  • BoogieWoogiw
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Now u can solo GW with CLS...which is just stupid. Now everyone with poor squad can complete gw which is not fair to those who build rosters for months...i m playing from January and did gw first arround may but never crying like folks arround here. Just build good squads and stop asking for nerf everywhere
  • Enerdrizer
    263 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Just build good squads and stop asking for nerf everywhere
    I think good squad without CLS would be a problem :D
  • Options
    DelFunk wrote: »

Actually no, he's suggesting that I not make posts which is oppressive (the opposite of freedom of speech).
    Personally I hated it before. After a long shift of work I didn't feel like going through those motions for 1/2 hour fighting those amped up teams. I'd often not even finish because it became such a chore.

I can now auto all the battles in about 10 minutes so yeah, leave it like it is.

Im glad you like GW to be quick and easy. Thats why (if you read my post) I suggested GW being sim-able. Quick and easy for those who want it that way, challenging for those who enjoy the challenge. Everybody wins.

• Options
    Now u can solo GW with CLS...which is just ****. Now everyone with poor squad can complete gw which is not fair to those who build rosters for months...i m playing from January and did gw first arround may but never crying like folks arround here. Just build good squads and stop asking for nerf everywhere

I've been playing this game since launch and I'm sick of GW. Who cares if people with "poor squad" can beat it. Good for them?
  • BoogieWoogiw
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Then add auto all button to gw but dont tell me the actual level is a challenge...
  • Options
    Did anyone read my post? I suggested adding sim all to every GW node. Hello
  • Options
    The only way i see sims getting implemented is if it’s at a reduced reward rate. I’d rather auto through it for the full reward than take the instant gratification of less credits, GW currency, and Character Shards.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options

Actually no, he's suggesting that I not make posts which is oppressive (the opposite of freedom of speech).

Are you saying he is not allowed to make that statement?
    Does he not have the freedom to say what he likes now?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Seems like no one did, haha.
    I fully agree! Who on earth would rather auto 12 easy and boring nodes instead of just simming them. It's such a waste of time. I've suggested the exact same thing in multiple threads, but people's brains stop working once you mention that you liked the pre-update GW and dislike it being so easy now.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    The only way i see sims getting implemented is if it’s at a reduced reward rate. I’d rather auto through it for the full reward than take the instant gratification of less credits, GW currency, and Character Shards.

They didn't reduce rewards when they made the challenges sim-able, so i'm unsure why they would when making GW sim-able.
    The hypothetical choice between simming for less rewards or auto-ing for normal rewards is irrelevent to the proposed change to GW by the OP.
  • Options

Are you saying he is not allowed to make that statement?
    Does he not have the freedom to say what he likes now?

Freedom of speech is about being free to speak. So if you use your freedom of speech to silence others you see the dilema there...Now do you have anything to say about GW or are you lost and need to be schooled some more? I believe the political threads are in the off-topic section.

Sim GW would take a second...
    They also could remove GW and the rewards to the dailys. But this will not happen. Take it how it is and be happy

You dont have to tell me how to feel, really. Thankyou though.

Fauztin wrote: »

I dont think adding sims would require a reduction in rewards. Why? They are basically telling us to sim it with the way it is now without allowing us to use the tickets. Seems people either like GW and want the challenge or dont want to do it at all. Dont get me wrong, its not terribly time consuming now with autoing. I just thought we could compromise. =]
  • Options
    Or maybe have a hard and easy mode. Hard mode being old GW, easy being new GW.

Equal rewards. Everyone wins.
  • Options
    we need additional hard nodes
  • Options
    I like the new difficulty in TB very much. Thanks CG!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

i'm fine with that aswell, but truth be told i'd rather sim GW than auto easy mode. I have no interrest whatsoever to manually or auto play easy GW, i did like to manually play the difficult GW though.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

i'm fine with that aswell, but truth be told i'd rather sim GW than auto easy mode. I have no interrest whatsoever to manually or auto play easy GW, i did like to manually play the difficult GW though.

Exactly my thoughts. Just deliver all GW rewards with the daily activity box. Playing this on auto is stupid and a complete waste of time.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Looks like this thread got sent to the death chamber. Was a decent run but unfortunately the discussion ends here. Another fine derailment by @Kyno. And yes Im mentioning moderation. Ban me and my infinite accounts I dont care.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Looks like this thread got sent to the death chamber. Was a decent run but unfortunately the discussion ends here. Another fine derailment by Kyno. And yes Im mentioning moderation. Ban me and my infinite accounts I dont care.

Say what you want but this feedback section got the change many were asking for ....
  • Options
    There are a bunch of troll around here. Absolutely agree with you guys who think this super easy mode waste of time for children need to be sim-able. I want my old GW