3 star lockouts...

Osik
235 posts Member
edited November 2017
half my guild got locked out of the space missions today because we got to 3 stars, this is a terrible idea, please either get rid of lockouts or make it so guild officers can enable/disable it, a bunch of us cant do space missions OR deploy, and its going to look like we arent contributing to the TB when in fact we arent being allowed to over a stupid rule...

Replies

• Options
    same here... i really dont know why they lntroduced this, its completly useless
  • Options
    Probably to stop guild members from doing combat and thus assigning toons to areas that have been completed when they still need to star up the other ground areas. This is for ground areas of course. It is probably a good thing and your guild leaders will not be concerned that you didn't get a chance to do your ship battles.
  • Options
    It's supposed to be an accurate measure of participation by preventing you from just padding stats after a section of the map already has 3 stars. That's their rational at least.

But in practice it's the most worthless measure of participation. It's a pretty accurate measure of what time zone you live in. But it cuts out people from getting to participate in parts of TB if they actually wanted to.

The other officer tools are great, and much appreciated. This one is terrible, and when we told them we hated the idea, and it was terrible, and they shouldn't do it because we actually play the game and know what we want they stubbornly doubled down on a bad idea. I hope they come to their senses. And give officers the powers to lock things if they want, and get rid of this auto-lock silliness.
  • Options
    This post will probably be moved or taken down buuuuuttt...the lockout should be optional controlled by Officers +. If you hit 3 stars in North and South and want to try out a new squad or something and it doesn't negatively effect the Guild, then you should have the option.
  • Options
    The one thing that actually works is a bad idea on many levels. Awesome sauce.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Every participant gets the same rewards down to items. Only issue i would have is if you can't do special missions
  • Options
    Add me to the people who dislike this idea. Everyone should chyme in.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The one thing that actually works is a bad idea on many levels. Awesome sauce.

:D thanks for the laugh! Sums it up perfectly.