14242 posts Member
edited February 2016
If you had to choose for Arena, who would you plug in with the following team:
7* Phasma (leader)
7* Sid
7* Lumi
5* Dooku (soon to be 6*)

and....

(both options geared up as high as possible) - and why?
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Who would You Plug In Here? 27 votes

6* Talia
0%
5* Old Daka
100%
cosmicturtle333Sticare_Courts_0073RonTomGrandmoffThomasLyleMasterOneHitSmithieRevy2kfleurdelis3El_NitemareKwynne4444SwordsLFDDingleTingleCraigm3281Juan123AnnastraszaAlkunArubeIsThisThomKoryphaia 27 votes

Replies

• Options
    5* Old Daka
    Not a fan of Talia, plus Daka's revive chance is a pain to fight against
  • Options
    Neither. Your team is to past-meta. Will lose to fast Jedi, droids and mix matched teams of fast characters with Geo/Poe. Compared to vet servers anyway. If your goal is only in the top 200ish it really won't matter what you use.
  • Options
    Noktarn wrote: »
    Neither. Your team is to past-meta. Will lose to fast Jedi, droids and mix matched teams of fast characters with Geo/Poe. Compared to vet servers anyway. If your goal is only in the top 200ish it really won't matter what you use.
    Lol - I have been finishing in the top 100 (and several times in the top 50) in the last week. Dooku stuns fast Jedi before they move, Sid anti-heals them - and that's if neither procs a secondary attack from anyone to kill them outright. This team has been eating Jedi teams for lunch since the update. Since the nerf, Poe teams haven't given me any trouble either. Geo (at least not with teams I've faced) can't 1 shot me, and with Talia and Lumi to heal, we've been fine. Droid teams have been a problem - but really only see 1 or 2 in 4x-7x range.

But thanks.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Daka no question; stuns with phasma assists along with dooku's stuns can be the difference maker

I'd also use Kylo over Talia
  • Options
    cby wrote: »
    Daka no question; stuns with phasma assists along with dooku's stuns can be the difference maker

I'd also use Kylo over Talia
    If I had Kylo, I would ;)

• IsThisThom
    136 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    5* Old Daka
    DAKA cuz talia is shiet mon, but farm daka to star her up though.
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Options
    5* Old Daka
    Talia, while buffed, loses to Daka in a couple of key places. The first is speed, which is huge in the current meta. The second is plasma assist synergy. Talia will heal herself, whereas Daka has the chance to stun random people. The third big thing for Daka is AI defense rng with revives. Revives serve to work around poor AI heal timing, and can make Daka a first priority target for some people. This makes her an ideal addition, especially over talia.
  • Options
    Talia, while buffed, loses to Daka in a couple of key places. The first is speed, which is huge in the current meta. The second is plasma assist synergy. Talia will heal herself, whereas Daka has the chance to stun random people. The third big thing for Daka is AI defense rng with revives. Revives serve to work around poor AI heal timing, and can make Daka a first priority target for some people. This makes her an ideal addition, especially over talia.

Good stuff @CookieCrispp - thanks much!