Is Baze still in TB shop?

Prev1
I haven't seen his shards in Guild Event Store since the last update. Is he removed?

Replies

• Options
    No one has ever been removed from a shop.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I actually cant find one person who has seen baze since the update the stores so my guess is they ninja removed him
  • Options
    No character has ever been removed from a store.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Because they didn't remove all characters from the shard shop except general grievous.
    I haven't seen his shards in Guild Event Store since the last update. Is he removed?

I haven't seen him and at this stage even if he is still there that's a couple days without him appearing meaning his farm will take even longer. Really peeved with this decision, especially when the only light side characters that do appear are very farmable. We get the likes of farmboy Luke, phoenix squad and characters like Biggs and akbar but then chaze and wedge get removed. Just another way of pushing us into crystal purchases to unlock via packs or shipments.

Guild events are a chore therefore they should offer the best rewards. Yes there is yoda and wampa but for relatively new players like myself not in a top guild the farm of those characters is pointless.

• Options
    For real, so far nobody has seen Baze at all in the TB shop. That's strange enough..
  • Options
    Nic, if you you anyone have seen him post update, then post a pic here. Because no one seeing him is strange
  • Options
    I would love to know this too. Have not seen him since the update either..
  • Options
    Farming Baze is a joke. I am lv71 and I saw him 1 time in the store. And thats long time ago.
    So I start farming him for 150 crystal’s. After I bought one for 150 he also disappeared from there. Now a have the incredible amount of 6 chards. LOL. With this dropp rate I will unlock him Christmas next year.
    Nice to punish F2P people so that all the paytowin player dont have to bother us.
    I also miss Chirrut since the update
  • Options
    Been farming Baze from hard nodes only. He's now at 80/100. Just a couple more weeks to go.
  • Options
    I am 99% sure he's removed along with Chirrut from Guild Events Store. I haven't seen Chirrut in the fleet store since the patch either.
    This, as far as I am concerned, is that lamest move thus far. The least they could do is say that they aren't there to stay. So I don't jump the meta-wagon and don't waste Mk5 Stun Guns, Carbantis, Syringes etc. on characters I cannot advance further without throwing money in the shipment shop. Or maybe that is the very point. Not going to happen though.
    Sad!
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Because they didn't remove all characters from the shard shop except general grievous.

I haven't seen him and at this stage even if he is still there that's a couple days without him appearing meaning his farm will take even longer. Really peeved with this decision, especially when the only light side characters that do appear are very farmable. We get the likes of farmboy Luke, phoenix squad and characters like Biggs and akbar but then chaze and wedge get removed. Just another way of pushing us into crystal purchases to unlock via packs or shipments.

Guild events are a chore therefore they should offer the best rewards. Yes there is yoda and wampa but for relatively new players like myself not in a top guild the farm of those characters is pointless.

I agree with everything said
  • Options
    I am 99% sure he's removed along with Chirrut from Guild Events Store. I haven't seen Chirrut in the fleet store since the patch either.
    This, as far as I am concerned, is that lamest move thus far. The least they could do is say that they aren't there to stay. So I don't jump the meta-wagon and don't waste Mk5 Stun Guns, Carbantis, Syringes etc. on characters I cannot advance further without throwing money in the shipment shop. Or maybe that is the very point. Not going to happen though.
    Sad!
    lSi60oL.jpg
    chirrut is still in fleet shop

• Options
    Wulfman wrote: »
    Farming Baze is a joke. I am lv71 and I saw him 1 time in the store. And thats long time ago.
    So I start farming him for 150 crystal’s. After I bought one for 150 he also disappeared from there. Now a have the incredible amount of 6 chards. LOL. With this dropp rate I will unlock him Christmas next year.
    Nice to punish F2P people so that all the paytowin player dont have to bother us.
    I also miss Chirrut since the update

I'm afraid that estimate of the time when you will get a 7 star Baze could be a little too optimistic one.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Been farming Baze from hard nodes only. He's now at 80/100. Just a couple more weeks to go.
    Congratulations. You must have endured the great pain. Could be a tough question, since it would be ages ago, but when did you start farming him?
  • Options
    Congratulations. You must have endured the great pain. Could be a tough question, since it would be ages ago, but when did you start farming him?

Started the moment they put him into that hard node
  • Terpentin300
    244 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I am 99% sure he's removed along with Chirrut from Guild Events Store. I haven't seen Chirrut in the fleet store since the patch either.Sad!

I´ve seen Chirrut in the fleet store aprox. every 2 days.

• Options

Started the moment they put him into that hard node

That was about 2017 May?
  • Options
    I think Baze is legit gone
  • Options
    I've seen Chirrut as well but no Baze. Also haven't seen Vader's Advanced Tie Ship either which is a bummer since I'm at 76/80
  • Dandrethegiant
    111 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Has anyone considered maybe they are putting some of them in sync with the LS/DS TB. Like chaze will only come up when there is a lightside tb? I hope not but it could explain why nobody has seen him..
  • Options
    #BringBazeBackInTBShop
  • Options
    I've found that when you are really close to something really good, sometimes characters dissappear for a week or 2. Like when I was 1 scimitar shipment away from being able to do the Zeta Challenge. refreshed it bunch of times too and just never showed up for a long time.
  • Options
    @Huatimus Wow nice job, I'm still at 10/85 I went full bore for all main R1 squad except Baze. Thankfully R2 does great in his stead.
  • Options
    Arhithi wrote: »
    I've seen Chirrut as well but no Baze. Also haven't seen Vader's Advanced Tie Ship either which is a bummer since I'm at 76/80

I been getting Advanced Tie Ship shards, That 76/80 and not getting, is prolly the game messing with your mind,
  • Options
    Has anyone considered maybe they are putting some of them in sync with the LS/DS TB. Like chaze will only come up when there is a lightside tb? I hope not but it could explain why nobody has seen him..

The other characters that show up in the spot he used to show up in are all LS characters anyways....

I haven't seen him in there either since they updated the shops. However, whoever mentioned Chirrut not showing up in fleet is wrong, Chirrut definitely still shows up in the fleet store. The fleet store wasn't updated at all. They only updated regular shipments, guild shipments and guild event shipments.

I'm like very sure they accidentally removed Baze from the guild event store as it's been many days and no one's seen him there. Highly suspicious. Usually theres at least some guy to come in saying that he's in his guild event store right this very moment, but not even that typical comment has happened.

Also, @NicWester They've removed characters from the shard shop, so not technically true.
  • Options
    Yup I got 5 Chirrut shards from fleets yesterday but not Chaze at all from guild events store
  • Options
    Good news! Director Krennic just appeared in TB shop 5shard for 400 tokens! That might have substituted Chaze..
  • Options
    Good news! Director Krennic just appeared in TB shop 5shard for 400 tokens! That might have substituted Chaze..

How is that good news?
    @Dandrethegiant Yeah. That's my (fool's) hope too. That Baze will appear after this awful DS TB is done.
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • Options

How is that good news?
    @Dandrethegiant Yeah. That's my (fool's) hope too. That Baze will appear after this awful DS TB is done.

At least better than getting nothing for the removal of Chaze