Thrawn

This Thrawn fight is unfair and difficult on practically every level. Between Fracture, guaranteed crits, healing and ability cooldown increase it's next to unwinnable and an evident attempt to get people to panic buy. This is the reason I'm quitting the game, and I suspect others will follow.

Replies

• Options
    I just hear whining
  • Options
    Then quit. We don't want to read about it
  • Options
    It’s not to bad. Been playing for 3 months or so, got my team lvled and geared, moded some what good. Once I got a little help on my mods and many attempts I got my 7 thrawn. Yes I did spend a little bit for the gear but was not to bad at all. I kinda like this event. Was not a push over and made people think out side the box on mods, and who to have for Phoenix. Like I was running Sabine , but once my guildies told me to run chopper, I could solo it to phase 4. Then was a hard fight but it worked. Just have a little patience and it will work out.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Bye Felicia. Hope you're in my shard
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    UK_TR8Rs wrote: »
    This Thrawn fight is unfair and difficult on practically every level. Between Fracture, guaranteed crits, healing and ability cooldown increase it's next to unwinnable and an evident attempt to get people to panic buy. This is the reason I'm quitting the game, and I suspect others will follow.
    1) How can it be panic farming if folks have known about it for months?
    2) It's possible to do at gear 8.
    3) You're going to quit a game because you lost at PvE? Hahahahahaha!

Put the phone down, get lunch, relax, take a nap, when you're calm again come back and read the many, many, many strategies in the Thrawn section of the forum on how to beat it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.