Squad Arena Opponent Selection Slider

LaFlamaBlanca
4 posts Member
edited November 2017
I'm honestly not on here enough to know if this has been discussed...I tried a search and didn't find anything with much ease. Is there a reason we have a refresh button on the Squad Arena opponent selection screen rather than a slider - like on the Ally selection screen? With the recent efforts to save some time here and there, it seems like this would fit in that mold. Why have sit and hit refresh for two minutes straight to get the highest ranked team possible? This probably also adds frustration to the game when we skip over that squad a time or two, lol. Anyways, just curious if this had ever been discussed.

Replies

• Options
    thats a pretty good idea actually....
  • Options
    I'm honestly not on here enough to know if this has been discussed...I tried a search and didn't find anything with much ease. Is there a reason we have a refresh button on the Squad Arena opponent selection screen rather than a slider - like on the Ally selection screen? With the recent efforts to save some time here and there, it seems like this would fit in that mold. Why have sit and hit refresh for two minutes straight to get the highest ranked team possible? This probably also adds frustration to the game when we skip over that squad a time or two, lol. Anyways, just curious if this had ever been discussed.

I have brought this up so many times that I want to flood someone's inbox with an everlasting gif of me trying to select #9 from #14.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....