CLS Meta Overload

I decided to record all of the top 50 leaders in my shard down to percentages, here's the info.

CLS 34 68%
GK 9 18%
Thrawn 2 4%
Rex 2 4%
Wedge 1 2%
Talzin 1 2%
Hera 1 2%

I'm one of the Thrawn leads and part of the 4%. Instead of complaining, I say bring it on! Empire for life, I'll enjoy continuously crushing you rebels.

Replies

• Options
    zzz thrawn lead empire team here too. I don’t even have CLS yet but will get him when it returns. That being said, I’m actually sick of seeing him everywhere. I’m actually at the point where I actively seek out the old teams I used to loathe fighting instead of CLS.
  • Options
    Sounds like you guys are just mad you don’t have CLS
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Putnam wrote: »

Have him. Don't use him in arena. Dare to be different!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to better sub forum.
  • Options

Nah I refuse to get CLS. I even refuse to level up the chars he needs. Resist the meta!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Fizzik wrote: »

Nah I refuse to get CLS. I even refuse to level up the chars he needs. Resist the meta!

Well I did get him fear and Level him because of TB. But I agree with the last part resist the meta!
  • Options

I thought it was a Legendary Event? How often should CLS show up?
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »

HJ =/= Legendary Event. It's been stated pretty clearly and you can tell the difference just from the star level unlock of the character. HJ is supposed to be rarer and more epic than Legendary Events so I'd be surprised if it took only 4 months to rotate back again. From the hints given, Luke's like it'll be back in January (earliest is late December).
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Zolaz wrote: »

HJ =/= Legendary Event. It's been stated pretty clearly and you can tell the difference just from the star level unlock of the character. HJ is supposed to be rarer and more epic than Legendary Events so I'd be surprised if it took only 4 months to rotate back again. From the hints given, Luke's like it'll be back in January (earliest is late December).

Agreed on the time of return, but wouldn't that be 4 months still? Maybe 5. Or 6? I can't be bothered to check lol.
  • Options
    It's 5, that's why there's so many complaints that it's been 4 months already.