Replay Legendary Events

I know this has been brought up before, but I would like to reiterate the importance of having the ability to replay Legendary Events.
The first reason we should be able to replay them is because it will help keep the game interesting and more people will log on to play. It will also give us more content. I mean, there are times when I have 2 Galactic Wars to complete, both raids, all 5 Ships battles, 5 Arena battles, and Territory Battles. But there are other times when that seems pretty spread out and even more times, personally, where I log on and feel like I have close to nothing to do.
The second reason to let us replay them is so that we can see and respect the hard work you devs have put into the game. I unlocked Yoda, R2, and Emperor Palpatine so long ago that I barely remember what happened. It would be fun to replay those events with weaker team compositions to see if I can beat them. If not, I'll just auto it with my strong teams.

The solution? Let the rewards be minimum. Like a small amount of credits, small amount of training Droids, small amount of ally points and maybe even 1-5 shards of the given character who's event we are fighting in.
OR, you could give us small amounts of purple or even gold gear to further upgrade our advanced toons. This will incentivize everyone to actually replay them and those who haven't beat the events to, perhaps, spend money so that they can start farming the gear the next time the event comes around.

Replies