How to move further along? (Lvl 67)

Terpentin300
244 posts Member
edited November 2017
Hi there,

i´ve been playing SWGOH since end of Octobre and this is my current lineup:

https://swgoh.gg/u/terpentin300/

As you can see i'm focusing on a rebel based squad.

After hitting 7 stars with Boba, Lando, STH and Biggs i don't know how to move further along.

There are so many options and events to consider..

I read the "Most adaptive guide" (and in my opinion "the most outdated guide") for SWGOH and want to proceed as follows:

- Farming Wedge to 7* for my Rebel Squad
- Farming Baze and Chirrut to 7* for my Rebel Squad
- Farming Empire toons to 5* (and sometime to 7*) for R2D2.

After that i would have Wedge (Lead), Biggs, Chirrut, Baze, R2D2 Squad.

- Farming FOTP, TFP and some other characters and fleets to at least 5* for Zeta Event
- Farming Princess Leia, Old Ben, Luke Farmboy, STH (already on 7*), R2D2 to 7* for CLS.
- Maybe Farming Phoenix Squad for Thrawn?? I must confess, that i haven´t farm any of the Phoenix toons yet. I personally think that is already to late to farm phoenix at this point in the game. Is Thrawn worth it, to farm 5 useless phoenix toons?

Yea that would be my way to go...but is that the "right/best" way to go on or did i missed something?

I would be grateful if you could help me.

Replies

• Options
    Wiggs chaze is pretty good still, i would focus on the heroes needed for cls, as he is meta and really op right now... Farm phoenix and you get jedi for yoda, rebels for ep, thrawn event, and good gw team... With jedi rey coming soon, might wanna look into resistance as well... You mentioned boba and sthan, youll want 3 more scoundrels for credit heists asap...
  • Options
    Your plan sounds good.
    Afterwards, get phoenix for thrawn.