Deathmark in HAAT : bugged

@CG_Kozispoon : new bug : deathmark from Deathtrooper behave as if it does not disappear.

How to reproduce :
1) enter phase 2 of HAAT with an Imperial Trooper team, including deathtrooper
2) Bring down the tank
3) Hit the hull with deathmark
4) after the tank get back up, every trooper is forced to attack the hull and cannot target the side cannons, even though the mark disappeared.
I choose the Red Pill.

Replies

• Options
    I had this exact problem with Grievous in phase 1 and thought it might be an interaction with fracture from Thrawn. It seems though that deathmark is just bugged for raids in general, like the mini taunt never goes away. It was kind of frustrating.
  • Options
    +1. I had this exact same bug. like the tank was taunting.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I was also using thrawn and may have fractured (cant remember exact details) so possible some interaction with the 2 toons, as Lumovanis suggested?
  • Options
    got the exact same problem in phase 4
  • Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    I was also using thrawn and may have fractured (cant remember exact details) so possible some interaction with the 2 toons, as Lumovanis suggested?

I had the same problem without Thrawn. Deathmark is broken in HAAT.
  • Options
    Thank you for the heads up.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.