Ship omega mats

So for months now I've been wondering how to get omega mats for ship abilities - only after looking in the currently available Gauntlet store pack (Elite Combat Bundle) can you see a full description of these that says:

"A rare material used to upgrade Ship abilities beyond level 80. This can only be obtained at Level 85 every day by completing all Daily Activities."

Have other people been earning these every day and I've just been missing out or is this a gamewide bug? Or is this description just the near copy/paste of the normal omega ability mats description that it seems and isn't actually accurate?

Replies

• Options
    Nope, none of us have been earning them yet, still waiting for them to be added. Hopefully soon though.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The description is not accurate.

They have only been available from pay packs like that.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    So for months now I've been wondering how to get omega mats for ship abilities - only after looking in the currently available Gauntlet store pack (Elite Combat Bundle) can you see a full description of these that says:

"A rare material used to upgrade Ship abilities beyond level 80. This can only be obtained at Level 85 every day by completing all Daily Activities."

Have other people been earning these every day and I've just been missing out or is this a gamewide bug? Or is this description just the near copy/paste of the normal omega ability mats description that it seems and isn't actually accurate?

Do you mean purple mats? Because i have maxed out most of my ship abilities and they require the purple mats. They are farmed in the final tier of the zeta challenge and are a reward for capital ship challenges
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    DjangoQuik wrote: »

Do you mean purple mats? Because i have maxed out most of my ship abilities and they require the purple mats. They are farmed in the final tier of the zeta challenge and are a reward for capital ship challenges

No I mean the yellow omega mats required for certain ships like Vader's and Cassian's. You can't farm them from anywhere and only occasionally get them from ship packs.