Is it just me, or is StormTrooper Han super underrated?

Especially as it compares to all that Poe drama, and then ensuing nerf to Poe. Sure, he doesn't do exactly what Poe does, and he's a bit slower, but...
  1. he taunts for THREE turns
  2. has great turn meter manipulation
  3. actually hits pretty hard

I'm honestly kind of shocked I don't see more of him in the top 10/20 or my leaderboard.

Am I the only one who thinks he's an under the radar great toon?

Replies

• Options
    I fought a team with st Han in. The lead the other day... He surprised the crap out of me. His damage out put is not so good but he is extremely hard to debuff as well I had assajj try twice and failed both times ... His team destroyed mine in the mean time. He was 7* and gear 8 he was tough barely got him half way dead in the time it took to kill my team
  • Options
    The problem with Han is that he doesnt have a lot of health for a tank and goes down pretty fast
  • Options
    Here's what he does when I face him:
    0. He dies
    He's IMO only useful in a team composition that increases the odds of him actually getting his taunt off.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    He's great, but i would actually just use a poe-glass cannon team that hits high.

You're right in some ways, he's great against Dooku or phasma teams, but its easy to work round him especially with Qui Gon available
    {RotE}
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Here's what he does when I face him:
    0. He dies
    He's IMO only useful in a team composition that increases the odds of him actually getting his taunt off.

^^^valid^^^

But i say yes hes massivly underrated(not super good but underrated none the less) (but that is from the oersoective of someone who runs an arena team that may not be able to prioritize him in time to prevent the taunt)
  • Peaches
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    He isn't bad, i'm kind of tempted to get him, but i agree, he's too squishy and has no self heal capabilities to be a good tank.
  • Options
    I actually really like Han, I've been using: Poe, Han, FOTP, GS, Daka and it's been working great in arena. I typically land in the top 10 daily. Poe taunts, taking away their turn meters, giving Han a chance to taunt taking most of my team to max then I get a full rotation of heroes. Then they are forced going through Poe (don't want to hit Han of course) and then Han (who still has a turn of taunt up) before they can touch my damage dealers with Daka helping with stuns. If they get one of my guys (which is rare since they have to blow through Poe and Han or they OHKO someone before Poe can taunt) Daka has a good chance of bringing at least 1-2 of them back. 6star FOTP and 7star GS is more than enough damage typically. Although I'd like to mess with Poggle instead of Daka at some point...

I skipped the QGJ speed stuff and this is working out pretty great so far.
  • Frenzytom
    118 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have him at 6 star and ready for 7 if I had more credits. :wink:

He is maxed gear and seems to get better as I level him. Han is one of my favorite characters so I wanted to get him and QGJ as a team. If he stays alive after the first round, I would tend to win in the end as Lumi put in a quick heal. If not, the game goes 50/50 as my speed team either kills it or get slaughtered. His health is his weak point but his turn meter and variant basic attack can do wonders.
  • Options
    Han needs Poe to be relevant in top 10, I use him as my leader and move around a lot, with good timing I can make it first or second. I rarely loses but I'm pretty sure I'm easy to beat, the best part about him is that he is easy to farm and Stormtrooper Han has some abilities that really reflects the movie.
  • Options
    His abilities are awesome, but he is too squisy
  • Options
    If he had Chewie level health, he would be very good. But I'm pretty sure Geo Soldier has more health than this guy. If you run Ackbar lead, Han is usable, as he beats out Rey, Poggle, and Poe getting his taunt up. He just needs another 2k health and he would be a lot better
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    If he had Chewie level health, he would be very good. But I'm pretty sure Geo Soldier has more health than this guy. If you run Ackbar lead, Han is usable, as he beats out Rey, Poggle, and Poe getting his taunt up. He just needs another 2k health and he would be a lot better

All of this. They really need to get his hp up.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE