R2D2
12% 7 votes

Replies

• Options
    If i remember correcty you can't use Old ben as a lead, so i used Sthan
  • Options
    R2 has no leadership skill.
  • Options
    OB has a leader ability, its involving evasion and TM gain. can't remember it exactly off the top of my head though
    RekiemD wrote: »
  • Options
    fortuitous wrote: »
    OB has a leader ability, its involving evasion and TM gain. can't remember it exactly off the top of my head though

Yes, but he's dead for the final tier so you can't use his lead.

I can't believe how man people picked Luke's lead. Really?

STH was my lead. Considered Leia's lead, but I like the offense/defense gain more than the crit chance gain.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

STH was my lead. Considered Leia's lead, but I like the offense/defense gain more than the crit chance gain.

I think I went Leia as I figured most of my toons weren't going to be dropping under 50% health to gain any off the offense from STH's lead (which was true) so the crit chance was going to be better offensively than the measly defense buff from STH's lead. But my R2, Leia, and STH were all g11 at the time. I think STH's lead would be the best for those worried about getting past the final tier.
  • Options

That's why you do cls lead for the counter chance defence n offence then use r2s zetas for health gain crit chance and accuracy Luke lead stomps sth all day long
  • Options
    Givens wrote: »

That's why you do cls lead for the counter chance defence n offence then use r2s zetas for health gain crit chance and accuracy Luke lead stomps sth all day long

This thread is about CLS event. You can't use CLS lead during CLS event. The luke in the pool is farmboy one, dude.
  • Options

This thread is about CLS event. You can't use CLS lead during CLS event. The luke in the pool is farmboy one, dude.
    Best leader for "cls team" should have asked what the best lead for the heros journy event maybe be more clear next time
  • Options
    Best leader for "cls team" should have asked what the best lead for the heros journy event maybe be more clear next time

But this thread is in the Hero's Journey subforum, which should have made that pretty clear?
  • Options

But this thread is in the Hero's Journey subforum, which should have made that pretty clear?

I'd bet 99% of the people who saw this thread saw it in the recent discussions section and don't actually know what section it's in
  • Options
    I'd bet 99% of the people who saw this thread saw it in the recent discussions section and don't actually know what section it's in

Yup. I'd like to retract my vote for Luke. I didn't see what subforum this was in and thought Luke meant Commander Luke.

I'd vote STH.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Using CLS in the CLS event? Now that's meta.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Farm boy Luke’s leader passive isn’t all that bad.