What were "keycards"?

They had an option called 'keycards' and the day before I reached the required lvl for it, they got rid of it. =\

I'm just curious what I missed out on. (Including the precious Vader shards from the achievements related to it)

Replies

• Options
    At level 52 you could obtain a keycard once per day. One for droid challenges and one for profit mining. Each battle cost 50 energy. You could win about 25K credits or a handful of 3-4 * training droids with a chance of a multiplier. They were open for 1 hour after activated with keycard. Spending crystals for energy refreshes you could pile up a few hundred K credits by doing them. High cost, high reward, short time window.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    The reward was 100k for 50 energy. A great deal in my book. I used it all the time. Never got to level 70 to get the higher rewards.
  • Options
    Hmm.

I'm starting to hit a point where credit income isn't enough to keep everyone to par.

Is the new event setup for credits and training droids a viable option for this? (At 20 energy, seems like an improvement, no?)
  • Options
    Honest, you didnt miss much xD
    {RotE}