Ahsoka Shard Drops

So I haven't received a single Ahsoka Shard drop since the 2/10 update. Not. One. Shard. I am now 0/60.

If this isn't stealth nerfing, I don't know what is.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    0 in 60 is ridiculous. :(
  • Options
    I went 0 for 6 today. I was buying them in the cantina but I need to get my QGJ to seven stars, so I figured I would try and get her to seven with just the cantina in the meantime.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    0 in 60 is ridiculous. :(

What annoys me more is that I just need one shard to bump her to 6.

Throwing bonus energy at us means nothing when they stealth nerf certain drop rates.
  • Options
    I haven't kept track but I'm also 0-for-whatever with her too.
  • Options
    I went 0 for 6 today. I was buying them in the cantina but I need to get my QGJ to seven stars, so I figured I would try and get her to seven with just the cantina in the meantime.

That's what I've been doing too, focusing on QGJ.

I feel like an old man: Back in my day, shards and salvage pieces dropped faster than the garbage Kanye West records.
  • Options
    Calenir wrote: »

That's what I've been doing too, focusing on QGJ.

I feel like an old man: Back in my day, shards and salvage pieces dropped faster than the garbage Kanye West records.
    Spit my pop out. That's funny.

• Options
    Calenir wrote: »
    So I haven't received a single Ahsoka Shard drop since the 2/10 update. Not. One. Shard. I am now 0/60.

If this isn't stealth nerfing, I don't know what is.

That's sucks I been trying for her drops 6 times each day and I seem to always get 1. Yesterday got 3. It sucks having to get ashoka shards though light side battles since her and QGJ are part of cantina shipments
  • Options

Same....and the same yesterday.