Looking for Some Players Interested in Joining

hello I’m Enye164 (E N Y E 1 6 4 ingame), I’m an Officer at a guild called uGuild Alliance. I was tasked to recruit some (not a lot) players, preferrably @ lvl80 or better.

Guild History:

Please bare with me while I paint a few details about my guild, thank you.

We’re a 1year old guild, I joined mine having 1/50 member(s) so it was just the guild Leader and myself. Over the course of my/our journey from lvl1 to 85, we were lucky enough to have come across some casual players join our quest of ambitious proportions! Some stay for a little while, some enters and leaves almost immediately, some are still with us.

On rare moments, we get players who are not too chatty but are somewhat active and helpful but nonetheless communicative in their own right, and cooperates with the common goal that everyone of us progress steadily and consistently.

With that said, the new game modes are forcing guilds to bulk up or break up. The release of never ending new contents and game modes humbled us and grounded us. Everyone in our guild are anxious to findout how we will fare with Territory Wars. And with whatever camaraderie that was formed in our not so perfect guild, a lot of active members do not wish to leave or be left behind. Hence, this Recruitment of ours is at hand!!

Guild Details:

uGuild Alliance - 21.5M total GP ( we can round this down to 20M to be fair )

As of now we qualify for 25/50 registered members to play TerritoryWars.

We have 16x Level85 players, 5x level80-84, 7x level 71-79 players, (total of 45/50 in guild population) and the rest are either inactives, or simply tadpoles still on their way to 65-70(where the game gets a bit serious).

We are all very generous with gearRequests and GuildActivity raid ticket contributions.
No one is forcing anyone to contribute since the majority of the active players have the initiative to contribute so that’s never been an issue for our guild.

What else should I be including here?

Anyway, my point is, we’re a pretty chill guild, no one uses Discord, i heard some use Viber as mode of communication since some players in our guild are from SE Asia like the Philippines, i guess Viber is famous where theyre from and that’s fine with us! We have mixed nationality here, we have players from Australia , funny people in chat.. We have players like ourselves, from USA! USA! so there are a couple of comedians in chat. As ive mentioned earlier, we’re not looking for a lot of players. We know we’re not a top tier guild. But we sure as heck are trying to get our numbers up and maybe reach an acceptable, formidabble, competitive status as a guild someday, like so many others out there by now.

Additional details:

we do Heroic Pit Raids, but we only imposed a 12Hour no dealing damage (but some still do) upon Launch rule.

we have tried hAAT raid but it was a little too close to failure so we went back to normal Tier6 AAT raid until we have more to make sure we always clear hAAT raids.

As a good mentor once told me, We don’t expect an overnight progress, but we wont leave our guilds for greener pasteurs either. We want to make this work. And if any one is interested, please look me up, and join us

at uGuild Alliance

my AllyCode is : 628 325 656

again, im Enye164, thanks for reading this post. Cheers!!

Replies