Please add guilds!!!!

Baldo
2863 posts Member
:)

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    To take this game to the next level!!!! Let us set up teams with randoms or friends and play other teams. Have 3 attacks daily and have rewards like in the other games. This would literally take this game and make it a serious competitior with the rest of these strategy games!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Create an option where we can create a team of friends or others and go toe to toe with other players teams. These seem to strive in mobile gaming. Daily fights to climb to the top gain rewards would be amazing. It gives us more option in this game will encourage more people to bring their friends in the game and make this game from 100-200 real quick!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Have 3 attacks a day each, have credit rewards! This would be so perfect! Competitive and more people would take an interest in this game.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Ppl! Vote yes!!!!
  • Options
    This would be cool or at least give you the option to challenge your allies in some way
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    This would be cool or at least give you the option to challenge your allies in some way

That's not a bad idea either but playing with friends competitively is always cool especially if there is a reward for this! :p
  • Options
    EA/CG have hinted at guilds in the near future and I suspect there will be "team" games (i.e. guild vs. guild) in some capacity. They'd be silly not to do this.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    EA/CG have hinted at guilds in the near future and I suspect there will be "team" games (i.e. guild vs. guild) in some capacity. They'd be silly not to do this.

Like league :) keep your friends rank up and stuff I love this idea like it'd be awesome
  • Options
    Would be BA
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    BillyBeans wrote: »
    Would be BA

:) yes!!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    i would love this too +1
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    To do what? They first need to give us something we can actually do with each other in the game.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    To do what? They first need to give us something we can actually do with each other in the game.

Like a league of people vs other leagues of people with daily rewards and ranks. Like clash!
  • Options
    @J7000 well some events where guilds can compete vs. each other for cool prizes would be nice
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Have a few attacks each player per team. Have a rank. Get rewards. Team up with friends or other randoms and try climbing to the top of the boards for higher rewards!!
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yea if they did this earlier, so many people wouldnt have quit.

Im not a nay sayer, Ive personally seen about 15-20 major whales from release date quit by now.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    Yea if they did this earlier, so many people wouldnt have quit.

Im not a nay sayer, Ive personally seen about 15-20 major whales from release date quit by now.

Yes exactly we def need this I can run through everything but galactic war and arena just simming. This adds so much more interest to the game and a more competitive feature. It will encourage more people to invite friends to play!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

Like a league of people vs other leagues of people with daily rewards and ranks. Like clash!

That would be fun. :)
  • Options

Please refrain from making Threads with no comment or explanation.
    You've made several Threads with one liners and I've merged them all into one thread.
    FashionFett.
  • Options

would have been awesome prior to all my friends quitting the game.....
  • Options
    You good copy boom beach and have an Elite or Boss level AI team and have to use your whole guild to take them down

Or like Clash where your paired by arena power and everyone puts in their team they want to use and the have a clan war. You could do the donation chunk by picking a player to be an ally so it would be 6 on 6.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

League like clash!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Clan I mean!!******^^
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Please refrain from making Threads with no comment or explanation.
    You've made several Threads with one liners and I've merged them all into one thread.
    FashionFett.

Give us CLANS