Phase 6 of DS TB needs 7* capital?

Wai or bug? Bc if this phase is strictly for p2p whales since there is no way to have ur capital ship7* wo those ridiculous crystal refreshes. Game is spiraling down hill fast

Replies

• Options
    Yeh i know it is possible to get a 7* capital ship if ur willing to spend large amounts of crystals to refresh the special events for the capital ships but for most players thts not a option so come phase 6 ship battles in ds tb most ppl will not be able to contribute. I for one find tht a little aggravating as i have all other ds ships at 7* but due to no way to 7* capital ships till recently i along with 49 other members of my guild are left in the cold on this phase
  • Options
    If it wasn't obvious already, DS TBs was just a buggy experiment to see if they could push people to spend to help their guild or wait 4+ months to 2 years to actually be able to fill platoons/do special CMs. With the holiday spending spree usually occurring in the days after Thanksgiving, they probably pushed new (buggy) content in the hopes of trying to get in on some of that action.

You'll be hard-pressed to convince me that Executrix occurring during phase 6 of DSTBs is "coincidental" and not a calculated move to see if they can push more people to refresh the event to help their guild. I found it hilarious to see platoons in p4+ after their "curated" platoons in phases 1-3 lulled me into expecting more of the same except with higher star requirements.

That said, when Chimaera comes back, you can get a free 7* capital ship assuming you've been farming enough rebel ships to unlock it.
  • Options
    We have 3/50 in a 93.5m GP guild that will do combat today!
  • Options
    im guessing they were serious when before light side territory battles started they said they expected the majority of people to earn in the mid 20s of stars. This one forces that
  • Options
    Do you need a 7 star home one to get a 7 star Chimaera?
  • Options
    That is a joke
  • Options
    Guess I will wait patiently for the next year or two to be able to participate in the 6th phase with the rest of my guild....stupid. Stop gearing the game toward spending money for things like this. "Let the boys play" - Remember the Titans
  • Options
    What can't say ****
  • Options
    Haha got me
  • Options
    I meant bogus
  • Options
    Save some crystals, buy a refresh each time the event comes up. It takes some doing yes, but it ain't hard. Half our guild had it in time last time, all should have it this time. TB's are meant to be difficult, the restriction was annoying considering LSTB only required 6*, but by the time DSTB came out, it was still doable w/o spending $. IMO, the Chimera requirement for SM in phase 4 is worse (since I missed out on unlocking last time). :p