GW non-horror story

Yeah so we've all run into those crazy hard monster squads in GW, but today I got the opposite. Node four I ran into a single Chewbacca. No one else on the team, just Chewie. Pretty sweet. Anyone else run into this?

Replies

• Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lol not quite that crazy, but I faced a LVL 48 opponent for my last node in last night's war....right after facing a level 70. I'm LVL 63 currently and my average opponent is lvl 50-60. Typically only have to face 1 or 2 higher level squads. I'm a bit baffled because when I was LVL 50-60 my opponents were almost always LVL 60 and higher.
  • Options
    Chewie is super OP. I run through GW like nothing and I'm ranked #1 in arena. All I use is Chewie by himself. I think he's been in rage mode since Han... Well you know. It was probly my Chewie you faced.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I still have nightmares of that Chewie in the DS missions that just wrecked my team over and over. OHKOs
  • Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    I still have nightmares of that Chewie in the DS missions that just wrecked my team over and over. OHKOs

True story tho.
  • Options
    Faced a lvl39 team as a lvl67 somehow 5 nodes in to the gw.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Myshkin333 wrote: »
    Yeah so we've all run into those crazy hard monster squads in GW, but today I got the opposite. Node four I ran into a single Chewbacca. No one else on the team, just Chewie. Pretty sweet. Anyone else run into this?

WTFFFFFFFF one character?
  • Options
    Darthdave wrote: »
    Chewie is super OP. I run through GW like nothing and I'm ranked #1 in arena. All I use is Chewie by himself. I think he's been in rage mode since Han... Well you know. It was probly my Chewie you faced.

tumblr_mr2ifdEljo1qj4hgno1_500.jpg
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    It is possible to face just one character? if i'm not mistaken, you can't battle without a full squad.
    Funny nonetheless.
  • Options
    You can battle with less than 5 units, you just have to click on the warning to make it go away, and then enter again the fight without changing the team of 4 or less. Been a while since I did that though, and no notes in the update about this, so I assume it still works. Try it in a challenge.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE